WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

From the looks of the roster, it seems there's gonna be a good amount of high flying spots and near eliminations which is always fun.

And next time please don't spoil the surprise entrants, thats the best part.
I agree.  It should be a great match this year. 

Did anyone else pick Ziggler at the #1 spot to win the Rumble.. match.. this year?

*edit* DAMN, it's been a whole year since I let Peep take my title.
frown.gif
damn, i put 18 months in the survey. 
laugh.gif

so we have two year-long champs on the roster, and one of them hasnt been seen since like, Christmas.

Fill out the NTRR Survey (those that havent). Your answers make a difference in the direction we go.

Last edited:
I guess we know who from NXT is going to be in the rumble.

Which is pretty fitting since when it comes to in-ring skill, he stands out the least out of that entire group :lol:

I remember Rock & Taker feuding, but not the actual match. Really good buildup though. I'll say it again, if the WWE doesn't get anything else right, the PPV promos are always on the money.

Definitely remember this match though

Last edited:
I knew he was gonna win the NXT thing (called it) since he was the blandest of them all.

NTWF better watch their backs bc the hard bodies are on the prowl. Hide you ladies boys if you dont want them falling in love with us. The future of the tag team division is upon us!

Back
Top Bottom