WWE Meaningless Throwaway Gimmick PPV - Tonight

Bryan Danielson will not be joining TNA. He is expected to begin working with WWE shortly. There was speculation in the TNA locker room yesterday that Danielson could be joining the company. However, that was fueled by Nigel McGuiness telling people that he was able to sign with TNA because WWE dragged their feet on signing him.

New TNA wrestler Nigel McGuinness told his new coworkers at the TNA Impact tapings that he was able to sign with the company because WWE took too long finalizing the contract. However, Dot Net has confirmed reports that he failed WWE's prescreening test. As such, WWE pulled their verbal offer and never offered him an actual contract.

Potential TNA Turning Point Spoilers (matches)
Spoiler [+]
TNA appears to be building toward the following matches for the Turning Point pay-per-view.

-A.J. Styles vs. Samoa Joe vs. Daniels for the TNA Title.

-The British Invasion vs. The Motor City Machine Guns for the TNA Tag Titles.

-Kurt Angle vs. Desmond Wolfe (a/k/a Nigel McGuinness).

-Bobby Lashley vs. Scott Steiner.

Smackdown Spoiler
Spoiler [+]
WWE has changed the Team Smackdown lineup for their match against Team Raw at the Bragging Rights pay-per-view. The match now features the following lineup...

-Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Big Show, Cody Rhodes, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, and Kofi Kingston vs. Chris Jericho, Kane, Matt Hardy, R-Truth, Finlay, David Hart-Smith, and Tyson Kidd.

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

Originally Posted by chino905

i jus read smackdown spoilers. and i don't how i feel about it..

after DX's burial.. i dont think they had a choice...
roll.gif
lol there is now no doubt in my mind that RAW will go for the sweep. such a shame too.

McGuinness to TNA full story:
It is believed that Nigel McGuinness signed a two-year deal with TNA. McGuinness approached TNA about working out a deal when WWE decided to pull its previous offer after he failed a prescreening procedure. McGuinness' prescreening reportedly turned up several injury issues. The screening led to WWE backing off on their interest in signing him. This reportedly happened 5-6 days ago, and McGuinness was instructed to keep quiet when asked about his WWE status. It should be noted that he suffered two torn biceps and a pair of concussions during his time in Ring of Honor.

TNA had attempted to sign McGuinness in the past, but he had originally agreed to a new deal with ROH and TNA instead hired Doug Williams. TNA president Dixie Carter is also a big fan of McGuinness and has been for quite some time.

We're also told that his new ring name in TNA, Desmond Wolf, was something he came up with and the new doctrine in TNA is to use new names so they can trademark them. This was done so that he could keep the McGuinness name and so TNA could trademark the new name.

ROH officials did not know that McGuinness signed with TNA until he showed up in Orlando yesterday.

Any earlier reports suggesting that Bryan Danielson was also on his way to WWE are not true as he recently passed the prescreening process and is expected to debut anytime now. Danielson also expressed zero interest in ever working for TNA several years ago.

It's basically an elevated cutter. Nigel places the guy's legs on the top rope so he's virtually parallel to the ground and then he hits the cutterthat way.

Originally Posted by hellaones

Kristal
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
i can't emphasize that enough
who you tellin'

Lashley puts her on the line, I'm stepping in the octagon w/ him

Kong killed saheed...she a trooper to take bump like that

James Storm on the mic = GOLD

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by hellaones

Kristal
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
i can't emphasize that enough
who you tellin'

Lashley puts her on the line, I'm stepping in the octagon w/ him

Kong killed saheed...she a trooper to take bump like that

James Storm on the mic = GOLD

Man eff all that, I will bring a bat and body that dude for Kristal.
laugh.gif

Haha, McGuinness looks like a hulked out eric young.

So, who attacked AJ at the end of impact?

isn't syeed another wrestler...? are they killing her off so she can be the other one full time?

Originally Posted by shaft

isn't syeed another wrestler...? are they killing her off so she can be the other one full time?
Saeed is also alissa flash. Her and sarita had such great matches that they decided to go w/ that character over saeed

Back
Top Bottom