WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

Another Possible Name Change For a WWE Star

Who this time?

Yesterday it was reported that WWE changed Antonio Cesaro's name, and that he will just be known as "Cesaro". It appears that we can add Big E. Langston to the list. His WWE.com profile and Twitter name were both changed to simply "Big E," similar to how Cesaro's was changed last night.

I guess they connected Langston with Black History Month and weren't having that :lol:

stop.

you always hated talk **** about wcw because of your blind loyalty for the wwe.

time for you to bow down to the stinger :smokin

4W been going in on NTWT all week....he still on cloud 9 from copping the Red Octobers, yall can't tell him nothing right now :lol:

What is the reasoning behind dropping the 'Antonio' from Antonio Cesaro?

4W been going in on NTWT all week....he still on cloud 9 from copping the Red Octobers, yall can't tell him nothing right now
laugh.gif
prolly had the ebay listing already posted 2 minutes after he hit submit order
laugh.gif
My PAIRS are investments

Oh so Los Matadores haven't been released, they're on Main Event with Hunico right now facing the Wyatts

Last edited:
Live vs taped doesn't make a different for 95% of WWE's audience, but I'm in that 5%.  If Smackdown was live, I would watch much more often.

95% Really?

WWE being a LIVE show every Monday is why most people even bother to watch, its no coincidence the ratings are catastrophic when they do taped shows overseas........

Live vs taped doesn't make a different for 95% of WWE's audience, but I'm in that 5%.  If Smackdown was live, I would watch much more often.
95% Really?

WWE being a LIVE show every Monday is why most people even bother to watch, its no coincidence the ratings are catastrophic when they do taped shows overseas........
Actually there is little to no difference when Raw is taped vs live.  Maybe a .1 or .2 difference.  Obviously not counting holiday shows.

My dream match would be the undertaker vs jericho for the streak.

Should've done this a few years ago. Think of the promos and mind games these two would play on each other. The match itself would of course deliver! I don't think these two have faced eachother one on one on a ppv or main event. Too bad taker is getting old as well as jericho. Would've been a GREAT match. 5 star IMO.

Sorry just a random thought that I've always had and finally shared since I'm watching the streak on netflix. Currently watching the batista match

Last edited:
My dream match would be the undertaker vs jericho for the streak.

Should've done this a few years ago. Think of the promos and mind games these two would play on each other. The match itself would of course deliver! I don't think these two have faced eachother one on one on a ppv or main event. Too bad taker is getting old as well as jericho. Would've been a GREAT match. 5 star IMO.

Sorry just a random thought that I've always had and finally shared since I'm watching the streak on netflix. Currently watching the batista match

You and me both brother. I'm a huge Jericho Stan though.

Back
Top Bottom