WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

I'm not even joking.  I've only heard Titus's theme once, but as soon as this started playing, it sounds identical to me.

4w you're my dude, but gotta disagree with that. They sound similar, but not identical.

My goodness at that beatdown Kaitlyn got from Tamina.
laugh.gif

That was like a Ultimate Surrender vid gone very wrong.

Big E busted open Drew Mac above his left eye.

That's 3 people already :lol:

Last edited:
Random "Norman" Smiley story.

In HS, there was a dude named Jason Johnson. Nickname was Smiley. I just started calling him Norman Smiley. The class ended up just calling him Norman.

My father used to call that dude Melton Smiley. Till this day he says, "What ever happened to your man Melton Smiley."

Don't know if he was serious or not. But he was the same dude (my father) that called my favorite wrestler, "Jushin Thunder Lightning"

I'm saying a prayer every night that I can make it to Minneapolis from NYC and back with this weather next week to attend Elimination Chamber w/ my little sister. She has no idea I'm coming nor that we're attending the show.

Help me Yeezus!

Last edited:
4w can you tell me once and for all what exactly your problem with WCW is?..And please don't tell me it sucked just because of them Vince Russo years..

I'm saying a prayer every night that I can make it to Minneapolis from NYC and back with this weather next week to attend Elimination Chamber w/ my little sister. She has no idea I'm coming nor that we're attending the show.

Help me Yeezus!

That's cool man. On the 7 right now and it's horrible out there. I have a bad feeling I'm going to be stuck at work with this snow.

Last edited:
I finally watched RAW, it was pretty good to me. Great to see they got added a new brotha. Cesaro is destined for greatness.

Kensuke Sasaki, 47, after putting over his top protege, Katsuhiko Nakajima, on Tuesday's show at Korakuen Hall in Tokyo, held a press conference about an hour ago with his wife, announcing his retirement after 28 years in pro wrestling.

Sasaki had suffered from serious neck problems in recent years.

Back
Top Bottom