WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

Cena's match not closing out the show and Cesaro coming out second, the hell am I watching :wow:

who that joint with Rusev? 
pimp.gif

got a playa wanting to play some johnny gill

Austin's my guy, but there is no belt greater than the Big Gold

That's how I feel too..But you can't get an engraved name plate from wwe.com..Plus not a lot of people have the Smoking Skull belt..Decisions Decisions..

Bray has had 1 match that entertained me since he's been on the main roster.

Honestly I've been more impressed with Harper.
A lot of the early stuff could be attributed to the group not having any sense of direction...and that falls directly on creative.

Sometimes Bray wrestled (in short matches)...most of the time he'd sit & watch. Sometimes he cut random promos. Feud with Kane that went nowhere. Mini-feuds with Punk, Bryan and Shield. Teases against Cena.

Harper is really good. Rowan sucks though and he's greener than Roman Reigns was when he debuted with Shield. A big guy who wrestles SAWFT is never a good look.

Bray just has "it" man. I think that's what it really comes down to for me.

Bray has had 1 match that entertained me since he's been on the main roster.

Honestly I've been more impressed with Harper.

A lot of the early stuff could be attributed to the group not having any sense of direction...and that falls directly on creative.

Sometimes Bray wrestled (in short matches)...most of the time he'd sit & watch. Sometimes he cut random promos. Feud with Kane that went nowhere. Mini-feuds with Punk, Bryan and Shield. Teases against Cena.

Harper is really good. Rowan sucks though and he's greener than Roman Reigns was when he debuted with Shield. A big guy who wrestles SAWFT is never a good look.

Bray just has "it" man. I think that's what it really comes down to for me.

Was there ever a resolution to his feud with the Miz, or would you even call that a feud :lol: ?

Cesaro :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom