WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

I'm shocked by the anger in this thread.  I didn't think anyone realistically thought Bryan was winning the title tonight.  It's not like Summerslam or the matches against Orton where there was times that Bryan really should have won the title.  Tonight wasn't the time.

Yeah very true. This outcome shouldn't be a shock, but thats why people here are mad.

I'm shocked by the anger in this thread.  I didn't think anyone realistically thought Bryan was winning the title tonight.  It's not like Summerslam or the matches against Orton where there was times that Bryan really should have won the title.  Tonight wasn't the time.
It's not necessarily that. We know it's coming. But it's the way they deliberately went out of their way to screw D-Bry. Just have Orton win clean to Cena or something. 

Don't screw D-Bry and have no intention of having him win the title. Because I don't see him winning the title and this "journey" ending with him on top. 

THIS

See you guys in 10 hours.
happy.gif

It's not necessarily that. We know it's coming. But it's the way they deliberately went out of their way to screw D-Bry. Just have Orton win clean to Cena or something. 

Don't screw D-Bry and have no intention of having him win the title. Because I don't see him winning the title and this "journey" ending with him on top. 
The whole thing is setting up for Bryan v HHH at Mania.  It makes perfect sense.

I read earlier that they're thinking about using Hulk Hogan in a GM role coming up. I wonder if it would be pro or anti Authority though...

So the WM card is looking like this(in my eyes):

Orton VS Batista VS D.Bry

Taker VS Lesnar

A.J VS Tamina

Usos VS Outlaws VS Real Americans VS
RyBaxel

Reigns VS Ambrose

Cena VS Wyatt

Santino/Emma VS Fandango/Summer

Big E VS Rusev

And I'm not saying I prefer Bryan v HHH as compared to Bryan going for (and winning) the title at WM.  But the plan is Bryan v HHH, so what they have done for the past few weeks makes perfect sense to build towards that match.

can WWE PPVs get more predictable? This is worst than the period Hogan left WWF and came back to win WM9...

My WM card with pretty much set in stone matches imo:

RKO vs. Tista

Cena vs. Bray

HHH vs. D-Bry

Shield Triple Threat

Cody vs. Goldust

I read earlier that they're thinking about using Hulk Hogan in a GM role coming up. I wonder if it would be pro or anti Authority though...
Almost positive Hogan won't be the GM.  He will be used as a special attraction, not a weekly character.

It just seems Vince and crew are more concerned with popping a good rating on the RAW after a ppv . They know people will tune in to watch the aftermath of yet another "broken promise" to the fans about what's actually (no kayfabe) good for business.

What's interesting about this Authority storyline is that it is most likely pretty accurate on what actually goes on with the booking and decision making. 

Gonna pass on the network until I see the WM card

I'm expecting those numbers to be through the roof

What's interesting about this Authority storyline is that it is most likely pretty accurate on what actually goes on with the booking and decision making. 

Right?

I knew Orton would win, and not even mad at that result...only if it leads to Bryan getting the title at WM. If not, then they've wasted a lot of time and energy playing stymieing their own product. Like cutting the brakes on your own car.

Back
Top Bottom