WSW (White Supremacist Watch) Thread

Bruh, most likely to be a terrorist also? That lady has no business teaching or advising children in any capacity.

A suspension isn´t enough. She should be fired.
And to top it off...

“She said that some people might get offended, but she doesn’t really care about our feelings," Lizeth said. “She was laughing about it.”

Striaght foul.

I figured she'd be some young goofball. How can you think it's a good idea to label kids like that?

"Teachers never cared, they was paid just to show up and leave no one succeeds"

Its a shame when people choose teaching as a profession for simply a paycheck and paid summer vacation.

Imo there's a few professions like teaching and nursing where your heart actually has to be in it and your not just doing it for the money.

I like how they never go to the hood with that mess unless in uniform. Cowards for real.

I like how they never go to the hood with that mess unless in uniform. Cowards for real.

For real. And in lock up they gonna have their dickhead nazi crew.

Like Pac said... "They be johnny ****** dangerous 50 deep but cowards when they by theyselves"

That's how you know they are weak cowards. Going after women, young kids, and the elderly.

Ain't trying to encounter anyone who could potentially fight/shoot back.

White people crying over an Japanese man winning a race of a sport that's even a real sport :lol:

Dave Daubenmire: America Needs ‘A More Violent Christianity’
Religious Right activist “Coach” Dave Daubenmire declared on his “Pass The Salt Live” webcast that America needs “a more violent Christianity.”He cited President Trump and Greg Gianforte as examples of violent men who are properly “walking in authority.” “The only thing that is going to save Western civilization (code word) is a more aggressive, a more violent Christianity."

Buncha bozos

You know what really gets me? Being a middle eastern male, everytime i fill out any form that asks for race they lump us as "white". Im not white, never felt like i was white and damn sure dont get looked at by a white person as white. They wanna include us and north africans in their population so they can be the majority yet they hate us. I always fill out other and write NON WHITE

Last edited:
Buncha bozos

You know what really gets me? Being a middle eastern male, everytime i fill out any form that asks for race they lump us as "white". Im not white, never felt like i was white and damn sure dont get looked at by a white person as white. They wanna include us and north africans in their population so they can be the majority yet they hate us. I always fill out other and write NON WHITE

Glad you understand and bring that up. I was gonna go off on a tangent, but meh...

This MAGA crowd is sounding a lot like:

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/timeline-of-jewish-persecution-in-the-holocaust

Buncha bozos

Glad you understand and bring that up. I was gonna go off on a tangent, but meh...

This MAGA crowd is sounding a lot like:

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/timeline-of-jewish-persecution-in-the-holocaust

That's looking pretty damn similar. Well if it gets too far let's see if all the folks who say "if I was a slave" or "if I was around during the Holocaust" are really bout it.

I'm busting as soon as they start rounding people up. Already working on my bugout bag. Hopefully I'll be ghost before it gets to that point.

Last edited:
That's looking pretty damn similar. Well if it gets too far let's see if all the folks who say "if I was a slave" or "if I was around during the Holocaust" are really bout it.

Talkin out their ***

Ol woulda coulda shoulda *** mfers

Dave Daubenmire: America Needs ‘A More Violent Christianity’

View media item 2450030

Religious Right activist “Coach” Dave Daubenmire declared on his “Pass The Salt Live” webcast that America needs “a more violent Christianity.”He cited President Trump and Greg Gianforte as examples of violent men who are properly “walking in authority.” The only thing that is going to save Western civilization (code word) is a more aggressive, a more violent Christianity."

Violent Christianity? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What like the crusades? :lol:

Violent Christianity? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What like the crusades? :lol:

1101950501_400.jpg

kkk-jesus-saves.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Oh yea the double standard

Theyre patriotic "Americans" defending the "constitution"

They aren't terrorists.

:smh:

Back