WSW (White Supremacist Watch) Thread

I'm not walking around flashing it. It's tucked for emergencies. If I gotta do time for being a man and protecting my family and my girl and her kids, **** it. You scared of jail? Judged by 12 or carried by 6?
I just read that it was tuckedZ. I thought u had the gun exposed. My bad

What happens when someone calls the police on you for being a scary black guy with a gun?
Thats why you dont play super-hero when you are packingand try to save people. Pulling that out is the last resort and the point of no return. Not to turn this into a gun carrying thread

If I stay in VA I'm thinking about getting a legal gun too.

Thats why you dont play super-hero when you are packingand try to save people. Pulling that out is the last resort and the point of no return. Not to turn this into a gun carrying thread

Zackly. It's not to resolve confrontations, it's to kill a violent threat to your and your family's life. I wouldn't pull it for anything else.

Iirc from when i lived there all you need is to be resident of the state and 21+. I could be wrong tho...
you need to take a firearm course from a licensed gunshop, law enforcement, OR be military for a course waiver (as well as never been a convicted felon)

Last edited:
you need to take a firearm course from a licensed gunshop, law enforcement, OR be military for a course waiver

Word? I remember i was in a pawn shop and dude caught me checking out some joints and asked me if i wanna cop and i said i dont have a permit. He told me if i was a resident and over 21 i could buy (i was only 20). Guess he was just mad sleezy lol

Word? I remember i was in a pawn shop and dude caught me checking out some joints and asked me if i wanna cop and i said i dont have a permit. He told me if i was a resident and over 21 i could buy (i was only 20). Guess he was just mad sleezy lol
My bad, those are to get a CC license, not to just walk in an buy a gun. They still background check though

She told reporters her use of the “n-word” wasn’t a big deal, citing Eddie Murphy, who she said made a career out of using the term. The aspiring politician added that she grew up hearing the phrase on the 1970s hit “All in the Family.”

“Now, all of a sudden I can’t use it?” Smith told the outlet. “Sorry — I live in a black neighborhood, I came here and didn’t see color.”

After all this time her dumbass still didn't figure out that All in the Family was social satire disguised as a sitcom.

There's that lame excuse of either growing up/living in a Black neighborhood gives you a pass to use it BS

Needs to be posted in the "Who can't use the n-word thread"

Seen that excuse in there multiple times. :smh:

Last edited:
 called the police in August and told them “a bunch of n----rs” were standing outside of her home “drinking Henessy.”
Surprised she didn't come out with the old "my husbands black/i dated black guys/i have mixed children/etc line

called the police in August and told them “a bunch of n----rs” were standing outside of her home “drinking Henessy.”
Surprised she didn't come out with the old "my husbands black/i dated black guys/i have mixed children/etc line
shh dont let @Hennessy  hear you

he swears by his black wife and black children 
eyes.gif

Reminds of a story I saw the other day. I need to find it. Some black woman got divorced from her white husband, as soon as the ink dried he's calling her all types of "n----r this, n----r that,"...hey WS like to cum too. Word to Thomas Jefferson and Strom Thurmond

Last edited:
FYI the teacher who made those awards is a black female. Prob doesn't belong in this thread.

FYI the teacher who made those awards is a black female. Prob doesn't belong in this thread.

You can be black an subscribe to the white supremacist ideology. Not sure it's the case there, but...

KarenCooper.jpg

The examples are endless.

Last edited:
Iirc the us is majority of southern states, like 14 /50?
I know south looks like some are mixing in, but not like the east & west coasts population.

I think some parts in the midwest behaves like a uppity south in some parts. This country has that mixed racial perception. The south & part of the midwest cant fully integrate like the east & west and 2 be honest i dont feel like i wanna live in the south & midwest. The racism happening in the east & west atleast is well documented and we have lots of legal groups and support & representation but i dont see the same power happening in the south & mid. Racial civil war, the only country in the world where every color every culture takes on a new definition to their original ancestry, and yet only whites are protrayed as true blue white and red "americans" :smh: and every one else is an "immigrant"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom