Wrong Number Unapreciation Vol. Whatsup with these Females??

Working at Abercrombie girls always approach me or ill approach them. This week 3 out of 6 girls gave me the wrong number.. and I'm tryna figure out if they approach me why would they do that? Something I said? Cause my conversations are usually on point I make sure I leave with a number..
But when they dont reply to text you know whatsup.
How do yall feel about this, i dont really care about the wrong number, most of them didnt even look that good but its all goood I talk to most of them just for practice for finer brawds

Ducktales. You approached them and they gave you the wrong number.

BTW has anyone been given the rejection hotline number? When I was a jit this chick at sawgrass did it to my boy
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

BTW has anyone been given the rejection hotline number? When I was a jit this chick at sawgrass did it to my boy
roll.gif
Man, I'll spit on a chick if she ever did this and we came back around.

...And if a chick approached you, and still shot you the wrong number, you need to kill yourself.

....Maybe you entered too many digits seeing how you created the same post twice.

roll.gif

Thats the thing about it, the ones I approched i hit up and talked to.
The ones that didnt gave me the wrong number

BTW has anyone been given the rejection hotline number? When I was a jit this chick at sawgrass did it to my boy me
frown.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

fixed

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

BTW has anyone been given the rejection hotline number? When I was a jit this chick at sawgrass did it to my boy me
frown.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

fixed
laugh.gif

I've given the rejection hotline to this girl I met through a friend as a joke tho. Its been months she still won't talk to me
laugh.gif

its happened to me. girl approached me and was on me all night, said "I have to leave but heres my # call me tomorrow", and I ended up getting the # to some old chinese lady's house in oakland /east bay when I called her up
mad.gif
laugh.gif

i wasnt even that mad though, i thought it was kinda funny
laugh.gif
I ran into her again at some frat party later and told her it was messed up with a little laugh...she told me she had a boyfriend at the time, and this time she gave me her real # but didnt even feel like bothering

Damn ..this just makes no sense , I feel you though thats just one thing you gotta learn about females man all of them send mad mixed signals
grin.gif

Since you work at AF maybe they're just approaching you because they need help?

i've said it time and time again. they USING u for ATTENTION.they like the fact that ur interested, and thats all there is to it. don't think they like u though. *$$%#$! b crazy son.

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

laugh.gif
@ your life

What are you saying?
1.Log Off
2. Get a rope
3. Hang yourself.
thats all you need to do homie.

laugh.gif
im pretty sure OP needs to do all 3. the term your looking for is a 50 yard fake out. your obviously one of those people who look decent from a distance but upclose your butt @%* ugly, would that explain it?

Originally Posted by Flocka

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

laugh.gif
@ your life

What are you saying?
1.Log Off
2. Get a rope
3. Hang yourself.
thats all you need to do homie.

laugh.gif
im pretty sure OP needs to do all 3. the term your looking for is a 50 yard fake out. your obviously one of those people who look decent from a distance but upclose your butt @%* ugly, would that explain it?
HAHA, i doubt it, highly

Back
Top Bottom