Wrong Number Unapreciation Vol. Whatsup with these Females??

Originally Posted by Regal Black

next time a female gives you her number, immediately call that number in front of her.

THIS...hit em with the "ima call u now so you can have my number" @##+..they cant run at that point
devil.gif

LOL Has anyone called a girls phone number right in front of them after they gave you the wrong number? Man that must be awkward. LOL

Originally Posted by Flocka

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

laugh.gif
@ your life

What are you saying?
1.Log Off
2. Get a rope
3. Hang yourself.
thats all you need to do homie.

laugh.gif
im pretty sure OP needs to do all 3. the term your looking for is a 50 yard fake out. your obviously one of those people who look decent from a distance but upclose your butt @%* ugly, would that explain it?
[
clueless.jpg
]OP is a full-on Monet. From far away it's OK, but up close it's a big ole mess [/
clueless.jpg
]

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

LOL Has anyone called a girls phone number right in front of them after they gave you the wrong number? Man that must be awkward. LOL
This guy.
roll.gif
roll.gif

When dudes would ask me for my number, I'd give them 867-5309

If they weren't smart enough to get the hint, they dont deserve my number
smile.gif

They approached you, then gave you the wrong number? Hmm, that's odd. It was probably done for attention, out of boredom, or because of something you did / said that was a huge turnoff to them.

I remember one time wingmaning for a friend this chick from the lou gave me a number with a new orleans area code, and this was just days after katrina
alien.gif

I couldn't imagine how embarrassing that would be for both parties. The guy, for getting his hopes up, only to find out he has been lied to, and the girl, for getting caught.

What does a guy even say after that? How would a girl explain herself?

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

I couldn't imagine how embarrassing that would be for both parties. The guy, for getting his hopes up, only to find out he has been lied to, and the girl, for getting caught.

who cares, hold your pride and move on.

you clothesline her. that *%%@ is embarrassing, ive seen the reaction of a guy who got a wrong phone number in class and *%%@ was comedy. dude was a typical nerdy +!* type guy who has a short temper so everyone would clown on him. one day i guess dude came to class all cheesing and sat down and the girl next to him asked him why he was so happy. guess the guy got a note in his locker from a girl that said she liked him and wanted to hang out with him and gave him her number. he called the number in class and put it on speaker to prove it to us and all of the sudden it was the rejection hotline.
laugh.gif
i've never seen anyone end a call that quick, the whole class was dying and the dude turned all red and misty eyed and started cussing and causing a ruckus. so the teacher told him to shut up and get out of class and he stomped out. i swear i thought he was going to come back in with an m16 and start shooting kids. i guess the girl that asked him why he was so happy was the girl that slipped him the note. sheisty tramp
laugh.gif

I would think the girl would be more inclined to speak first after something like that happened. She would probably attempt to explain herself (even though she doesn't HAVE TO). But yea that would be weird man. I am sure somebody on here has experienced that.

just play it off like you got a new number..."oh wait...its 4549 not 4545...might fault"
laugh.gif

yep i've done it...

Right before they make the call hit 'em with the "my phone is dead" line

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Ducktales. You approached them and they gave you the wrong number.

BTW has anyone been given the rejection hotline number? When I was a jit this chick at sawgrass did it to my boy
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 That's cold as hell. I'd be so depressed if I called that number and found out what it was. 

That happened to me like 2 years ago.  I was at a club with my boys and we had a table and a chick was trying to chill with us.  I let her come over to our table and then asked her for her number.  I dialed it in front of her, she was like, "My phone is in my bag".  She then got up and left feeling awkward.

last time the homie was skeeming on girls at work he got hit with a sexual harassment case and suspension for a month. lol!

I'm your father.

You come home with this message:

You did not get the girl
You complain and ask why

I laugh at your life. And your whole purpose. And your being.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Kim1

Right before they make the call hit 'em with the "my phone is dead" line
a dude with experience would see right through that bull #%!$ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If your @ work, just use the "I can't pull my phone out...managers here" excuse

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

BTW has anyone been given the rejection hotline number? When I was a jit this chick at sawgrass did it to my boy
roll.gif

Dunkies123 hit me with one of those in a chat one night.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

NEVER HAPPEN YET ....PIMPIN!

BUT A CHICK DID SHARE CELLPHONES ONCE WITH HER MOMS SINCE THEY PROMO CLUBS

AND I CALLED HER UP AND DIDNT KNOW IT WAS HER MOMS ON THE OTHER LINE WAS TALKING TO HER

SHE SOUNDED MADD DRUNK TALKING BOUT ANALSEX & ALL TYPES OF FREAKNESS

I WAS CAKING EXTRA HARD THEN I HEARD SHORTY IN THE BACKGROUND LIKE ...."MOM!"...I GOT SHOOK AND HUNG UP
embarassed.gif
LOL

I NEVER CALLED BACK BUT MOMS TEXTED ME HERE & THERE THO
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom