Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

LINTWT making moves.

I think for Juan, I am definitely looking at drawing inspiration from Naito in terms of his swagger, probably even snag the "Tranquilo, Assen na yo" line because we thought it would be funny if a luchador had a manager who cut promos in Japanese lol.

My idea came about originally as somebody really flamboyant (not far from me in real life sometimes haha) so I went with Peacocks as that initial spark. I did some research and Peacock in Spanish is Pavo Real so that is how I named the character, since the male birds are the flashy ones I am buying a Peacock tie clip, print jacket, and a hat which we will add feathers to. The real fun started today when I thought why not give him a valet? or someone who is both? so Juanita was born. Basically it is putting a bit of me into the character since at one point I considered the label Gender Fluid representative of myself, and it just went from there haha.

Bobby ROOOOOOOOOOOOOO and Ember Moon entrances:

List of the 37 Superstars and Women Confirmed in the WWE 2K18 Roster Reveal Week #2:
  1. Goldberg
  2. Earthquake
  3. Jim The Anvil Neidhart
  4. Larry Zbyszko
  5. Brutus Beefcake
  6. Greg Valentine
  7. Edge
  8. Godfather
  9. Eddie Guerrero
  10. Daniel Bryan
  11. Maryse
  12. Naomi
  13. Sasha Banks
  14. Bayley
  15. Ivory
  16. Natalya
  17. Mickie James
  18. Becky Lynch
  19. Tamina
  20. Ember Moon
  21. Kerry Von Erich
  22. Kevin Von Erich
  23. Jey Uso
  24. JimmyUso
  25. Mojo Rawley
  26. Zack Ryder
  27. Shinsuke Nakamura
  28. AJ Styles
  29. Bobby Roode
  30. The Miz
  31. Roman Reigns
  32. The Rock
  33. Randy Orton
  34. Triple H
  35. Kurt Angle
  36. Brock Lesnar
  37. John Cena

too bad ric flair is ill would love to see a new four horsemen on smackdown

in tna they had fortune which was basically the four horsemen but they didnt have the rights to the name

would have styles, roode, charlotte, and borin corbin. corbin cuz theres always that one jabroni in the horsemen ie paul roma and mongo mcmichael

then when james storm gets released have him replace corbin

too bad ric flair is ill would love to see a new four horsemen on smackdown

in tna they had fortune which was basically the four horsemen but they didnt have the rights to the name

would have styles, roode, charlotte, and borin corbin. corbin cuz theres always that one jabroni in the horsemen ie paul roma and mongo mcmichael

then when james storm gets released have him replace corbin

GDIggTO.gif

It was cool to see Roode debut. Loved how the crowd was into it.

So what is Dolph's new gimmick going to be like? Keeping it real? lol

Low Ki gone from GFW

Can't believe this little guy had the nerve to shoot on Orton for being difficult backstage

Back
Top Bottom