Wrestling Thread Sept 21-27 | 9/25 Smackdown - CM Punk vs The Undertaker

Comedian Dennis Miller announced on his radio show on Wednesday that he will be hosting an upcoming WWE Raw show, according to IGN.com. He did not specify the date of the show.

WWE issued an emailhttp://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article1008038.shtml# survey asking fans to vote on a pay-per-view where the main events will be Elimination Chamber matches. The nominees are...

-Elimination Chamber

-Battle Chamber

-Heavy Metal

-No Way Out

-Chamber of Conflict

If it isnt No Way Out, then
sick.gif

What kind of name for a ppv is "elimination chamber".

"NEXT WEEK, AT ELIMINATION CHAMBER..."

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

What kind of name for a ppv is "elimination chamber".

"NEXT WEEK, AT ELIMINATION CHAMBER..."

Also heard of a rumor that Armageddon would maybe be called "WWE TLC: Tables, Ladder, and Chairs". How original.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Bret was once again dating WWE Diva Gail Kim. If that is indeed the case perhaps he is interested to get on the road with her.

umm have I been living under a rock? Since when did Bret date Gail Kim?!! I thought he married some other chick not too long ago.

Originally Posted by chino905

Bret was once again dating WWE Diva Gail Kim. If that is indeed the case perhaps he is interested to get on the road with her.
umm have I been living under a rock? Since when did Bret date Gail Kim?!! I thought he married some other chick not too long ago.

What?!?
laugh.gif

I was skeptical when I first read about it but it seems the Bret Hart rumors are true. He's been in talks with WWE about returning on-screen...maybe a GM or Manager role, I'm not sure.

More on Bret Hart and WWE.

I want to be the last person to start rumors, however, I was told a couple of weeks ago Bret was once again dating WWE Diva Gail Kim. If that is indeed the case perhaps he is interested to get on the road with her. Obviously Bret would not be able to wrestle but would appear on-air in some other type of capacity. Bret may also want to come on the road to help The Hart Dynasty as he is obviously very close with the trio.

-For the first time since the infamous "Montreal Screwjob" in 1997, Bret Hart is said to be open to returning to World Wrestling Entertainment as a weekly storyline character.

Hart has had business talks with WWE in recent months, which played a part in the company rehashing "Montreal" at last week's Breaking Point pay-per-view - in case he agrees to return.

While nothing yet has been agreed upon, nor should one expect anything to happen anytime soon, he is no longer against returning to WWE. In the past he has said he didn't see himself ever coming back as a character on television because he could no longer wrestle and didn't want to become some authority figure or manager.

WWE has had talks over the years regarding Hart returning to the company as a character. In fact, Vince McMahon told the creative team in 2006 that he was going to do a street fight with Hart on a pay-per-view. Of course, it never came to be and Hart at the time was saying that he was never going to wrestle again. Apparently, Hart was tentatively penciled in to team up with Shawn Michaels vs. Vince and Shane McMahon at Backlash instead of "God."

I also read that Vickie Guerrero was booked for Smackdown's 10th Anniversary episode next week...not confirmed yet though.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will appear on next week's WWE Smackdown, according to WrestlingObserver.com. WWE sent a film crew to Johnson's home and taped a promo that will air on Friday's show.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was skeptical when I first read about it but it seems the Bret Hart rumors are true. He's been in talks with WWE about returning on-screen...maybe a GM or Manager role, I'm not sure.

More on Bret Hart and WWE.

I want to be the last person to start rumors, however, I was told a couple of weeks ago Bret was once again dating WWE Diva Gail Kim. If that is indeed the case perhaps he is interested to get on the road with her. Obviously Bret would not be able to wrestle but would appear on-air in some other type of capacity. Bret may also want to come on the road to help The Hart Dynasty as he is obviously very close with the trio.

-For the first time since the infamous "Montreal Screwjob" in 1997, Bret Hart is said to be open to returning to World Wrestling Entertainment as a weekly storyline character.

Hart has had business talks with WWE in recent months, which played a part in the company rehashing "Montreal" at last week's Breaking Point pay-per-view - in case he agrees to return.

While nothing yet has been agreed upon, nor should one expect anything to happen anytime soon, he is no longer against returning to WWE. In the past he has said he didn't see himself ever coming back as a character on television because he could no longer wrestle and didn't want to become some authority figure or manager.

WWE has had talks over the years regarding Hart returning to the company as a character. In fact, Vince McMahon told the creative team in 2006 that he was going to do a street fight with Hart on a pay-per-view. Of course, it never came to be and Hart at the time was saying that he was never going to wrestle again. Apparently, Hart was tentatively penciled in to team up with Shawn Michaels vs. Vince and Shane McMahon at Backlash instead of "God."

I also read that Vickie Guerrero was booked for Smackdown's 10th Anniversary episode next week...not confirmed yet though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've gotta say that Vince's backstage promo and God's entrancemight be one of the best things I've seen in WWE in a very long time.

Just came back from the ROH show in NYC! Took a ton of pics/videos (including Bret Hart, Ladder Wars II, and Danielson and Tyler's goodbye speeches). so Iwill post them tomorrow.

Major spoiler from the show: Jim Cornette is now with ROH
laugh.gif
. I'll give ya a full rundown on the show tomorrow.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td] [h3]BIG name appearing on the SD special next week(don't click it if you want to be surprised)
[/h3] [/td] [/tr][/table]
Spoiler [+]
According to F4WOnline.com, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is confirmed for the upcoming SmackDown! 10th Anniversary show.

A WWE film crew filmed the segment with Rock at his house earlier this week.
Only a pre-taped segement, though.
ohwell.gif

Still.... pre-taped Rock > live anyone else.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom