Wrestling Thread Sept 21-27 | 9/25 Smackdown - CM Punk vs The Undertaker

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Hope this is a shot in the arm to the thread:

According to a report in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter (www.F4WOnline.com), WWE
Hall Of Famer Bret "The Hitman" Hart is open to working on-camera as a character in a storyline on WWE television again.

The report claims Hart has had talks with WWE about returning as a weekly character on TV and his interest in a return is partially why WWE went with the screwjob finish in the Undertaker-CM Punk match at the "Breaking Point" pay-per view in Montreal.

Apparently talks began back when Vickie Guerrero left the company, so one would assume if he were to ever agree to a deal, he would be in some kind of non-wrestling role, such as a General Manager.
i came
glasses.gif
eek.gif
MAKE IT HAPPEN.

EDIT: Never mind, he isn't really physically able to wrestle anymore. *facepalm* @ me.
Make it happen on Smackdown. Or let him be one of the main writers on RAW.

I wasn't a Bret Hart fan until I watched Wrestling with Shadows. Great documentary, one of my favorites all time now.

Let him manage the Hart Dynasty, that'd be interesting.

On that note, I was reading an interview with Tyson Kidd, and he said that he and DH had some "variations on the sharpshooter" that they'rewaiting to debut.

HMMMMM...

Originally Posted by hellaones

eek.gif
damn Layla was lookin good 2nite
I swear I'ma go on a quest to find this woman. Word to dude on gwo looking for Angelina Love.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by hellaones

eek.gif
damn Layla was lookin good 2nite
I swear I'ma go on a quest to find this woman. Word to dude on gwo looking for Angelina Love.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Quiickz

On another note, AJ Styles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HAHAHA @ mick and lethal/creed.

"We just busted open a pack--"
"Busted A CAP. IN YOUR A___"

hahahaha

Impact was actually better than Raw...I was happy to see the Pope back in action...

ECW needs to change its belt again its so ugly...maybe the TNA titles got me confused...Maybe they go back to the og WWECW belt?
laugh.gif
@ Trevor Murdock being inTNA that is news to me.

Tonight:

John Morrison & Finlay vs Dolph Ziggler & Mike Knox
Kane vs Slam Master J
Big Show vs Batista
JTG vs D.H. Smith
C.M. Punk vs Undertaker

I was skeptical when I first read about it but it seems the Bret Hart rumors are true. He's been in talks with WWE about returning on-screen...maybe a GMor Manager role, I'm not sure.

More on Bret Hart and WWE.

I want to be the last person to start rumors, however, I was told a couple of weeks ago Bret was once again dating WWE Diva Gail Kim. If that is indeed the case perhaps he is interested to get on the road with her. Obviously Bret would not be able to wrestle but would appear on-air in some other type of capacity. Bret may also want to come on the road to help The Hart Dynasty as he is obviously very close with the trio.

-For the first time since the infamous "Montreal Screwjob" in 1997, Bret Hart is said to be open to returning to World Wrestling Entertainment as a weekly storyline character.

Hart has had business talks with WWE in recent months, which played a part in the company rehashing "Montreal" at last week's Breaking Point pay-per-view - in case he agrees to return.

While nothing yet has been agreed upon, nor should one expect anything to happen anytime soon, he is no longer against returning to WWE. In the past he has said he didn't see himself ever coming back as a character on television because he could no longer wrestle and didn't want to become some authority figure or manager.

WWE has had talks over the years regarding Hart returning to the company as a character. In fact, Vince McMahon told the creative team in 2006 that he was going to do a street fight with Hart on a pay-per-view. Of course, it never came to be and Hart at the time was saying that he was never going to wrestle again. Apparently, Hart was tentatively penciled in to team up with Shawn Michaels vs. Vince and Shane McMahon at Backlash instead of "God."

I also read that Vickie Guerrero was booked for Smackdown's 10th Anniversary episode next week...not confirmed yet though.

Back
Top Bottom