Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

who opens raw ? Cena or Rollins + Evolution or  Heyman ???
nerd.gif
  gotta watch from office tonight swapped at work smh 

Last edited:
Watching the 1997 Survivor Series. Two thoughts on the opening alone of the "Screwjob" match

1. Shawn got away with so much disrespect back then man 
laugh.gif

2. Canadian crowds are no joke. That pop was LOUD

JRS = Korporate Kane no superkicks there just elbow pads n jos a bank slacks
I'll super kick you in a wife beater. I'll super kick you in $3,000 Hugo Boss suit pants. To me it doesn't matter what I'm wearing. I have no worries in the world. And unlike you, I'm one of the best in the world. Just like these Bruno Magli's ready for chin music.

Watching the 1997 Survivor Series. Two thoughts on the opening alone of the "Screwjob" match

1. Shawn got away with so much disrespect back then man 
laugh.gif

2. Canadian crowds are no joke. That pop was LOUD
you watching without me
frown.gif

I don't get why they repeatedly discredit one of the guys who organically got over with the fans. It makes no sense. :smh: Like...screw you Daniel Bryan for being popular, and getting crowd participation, and selling a bunch of Yes T-Shirts. Good old WWE logic.

I don't get why they repeatedly discredit one of the guys who organically got over with the fans. It makes no sense.
mean.gif
Like...screw you Daniel Bryan for being popular, and getting crowd participation, and selling a bunch of Yes T-Shirts. Good old WWE logic.
They did something similar with Zack Ryder.

Ryder got over to the point where he was closing Raw alongside Punk and DBry, all three of them champions.

Now he gotta send out tweets in order to be put in squash matches.

Vince and the WWE brass encourage their talent to get themselves over and when some of them do they get buried and punished.

Then they wonder why they can't create new stars and have to rely on the Cenas and Ortons or bring in Rock, Batista and Brock.
mean.gif

Case in point, look at my dude Cesaro.

Went from having a big WrestleMania moment, and looked to be on the cusp of being elevated into the main event scene. Now he's in mid-card purgatory with some bootleg CAW #1 generic theme music.

I remember the poor treatment of Zack. Had that whole Kane/Cena/Eve angle that made him look stupid and inept repeatedly. :smh: although I was in tears when he got wheelchaired off the ramp. That was hilarious.

I got home yesterday at 6pm just so I would have enough time to prep for hte ppv but I was so lit that I passed out lol.

Woke up at 1am on my bday lost as hell.

I stayed up until 3am watching it on the network 
nthat.gif

Cant believe I missed the survey :frown:

Zig lost??? SMH

AJ :smile:

What happened to Ramen Reings?

That finish for the Migos x Y2J matching couldnt have been more obvious but MIGOS trolling after hitting that RKO 
roll.gif
nthat.gif

I knew taht last match would end in DQ. I just thought it would be Rusev. Makes more sense that Rollins came thru with the curb stomp

Ambrose just simply awesome. Love his gimmick 

Last edited:
According to fans at last night's event, pro-Cesaro signs were confiscated.

The hell?!?!?!?!?! :smh:

Back
Top Bottom