Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

laugh.gif
@ these shenanigans.

relevant like joe pa /sandusky  i see that happy valley location 
nerd.gif
 get outta there 
Post makes no sense considering they have been very relevant in the news the last couple years.

Please sit down before I take my two engineering degrees to manufacture a 3D model of Thor's Hammer and shove it sideways up your ***.

Little do you know that the thread starter is a PSU grad to my knowledge

Last edited:
And yesterday I was posting with everyone during the PPV. While you were looking for streams to illegally watch it, broke *** jabroni. Step your paper game up, I've done more living and flourishing in my years than you could in 3 lifetimes. Been amazing places you hear about on TV. Cancun Mexico, met Drake in Vegas, been zip lining in Catalina Island. This year I spent 9 days with my lovely wife in Oahu and Maui, that's Hawaii if ya didn't know. Keep streaming PPV's illegally and supporting people with "potential" that never did anything of actual merit in reality.
im sorry i live in the struggle i dont drive an m3 or ksteezy all da yambs off pof .i live in se dc I work for jewish ppl n i drive a dart A DART ! I dont get to hang wit Wheelchair Jimmy n i dont pay for the network but i know survival , I know ramen noodles , eggs , hot sauce , I kno how to fix the short n a iphone charger , Im the only black man working amongst jew lawyers n im no i do bookkepin the numbers dont lie when i comes to survival n  wont survive or adapt cuz u cant change penny !

Last edited:

Post makes no sense considering they have been very relevant in the news the last couple years.

Please sit down before I take my two engineering degrees to manufacture a 3D model of Thor's Hammer and shove it sideways up your ***.
u seen the big bang theory engineers dont count 

Teddy Long walks out

Ok playas there's six of you and there's only one thing we could do. Brother Gosling, Peep Game and JRS vs BigEgo, Penny and DCAllAmeican in a six man tag team match playa.

Man when I wasn't as established as I am now I had a roommate that ate them struggle meals. Eggs+top ramen= a grandiose fecal stench of epic proportions... :x :x

Whatever you breathe in while dropping a deuce is more harmful than anything I could ever say to you. I almost felt sorry for you when I read that. But then...This happened instead :rofl:

I wish I had read that. That dude Anthony would destroy the whole ambiance of the apt with that smell. #never forget...

Whatever you breathe in while dropping a deuce is more harmful than anything I could ever say to you. I almost felt sorry for you when I read that. But then...This happened instead
roll.gif
i drive a dart n to insult me its turbo sounds like im goin 80 when doin 30 

gave a girl my numba last monday while at friday ( shoulda been watchn RAW ) she still aint call im livin so a match wit any of u is nothin

Teddy Long walks out

Ok playas there's six of you and there's only one thing we could do. Brother Gosling, Peep Game and JRS vs BigEgo, Penny and DCAllAmeican in a six man tag team match playa.
wwe logic place u in a tag match wit those u feuding with   , 
DC holding the tag me in sign

Me and Penny would be hitting each other with high impact blind tags. :rofl: but we would still win though, temporarily putting aside out difference to beat down those busters that interjected themselves in our feud. Dudes wanna pull a Cena and try to put themselves in anything that's getting over. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom