Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Idk about Kenta using the Double Foot Stomp as a finisher.

WWE should be like f it and just give him the GTS.

I was genuinely surprised by how small Kidd, Sami, and especially Neville were compared to Titus..

Charlotte needs to be brought up to the main roster soon..You can tell she's been listening to her dad..

Itami's debut was underwhelming..And I don't like that double stomp finisher..It look like a bad injury waiting to happen..I did like that front kick he hit on Gabriel when Justin was going for a drop kick (I think)..

The Ascension's finisher looks like a less effective Total Elimination..

Alex Riley and the woman announcer are kinda basic on the mic and need some serious practice..

Just watched Kentas debut and yea I was underwhelmed too. They screwed him with that double foot stomp finisher. I woulda been happier if he used Tajiris buzzsaw kick lol or some kinda submission

Bray on a morning TV show video : http://www.brobible.com/entertainment/article/bray-wyatt-morning-show-appearance/

Just repackage him now
laugh.gif
What in the hell? loool

Catching up on NXT. Didn't do Hideo Itami any favors. He should have dominated Gabriel. And then he got jumped by The Ascension. :smh: and Charlotte needs to be called up so we can have more legit Divas matches instead of the Bella nonsense dominating time.

Question to my NTWT brothas. Since the renewal for the initial 6 month subscription is up soon do u think there will be a decline in subscribers in the US now?

Me personally...I will be renewing. I actually do use it for more than just current ppv and product. I actually am on a chronological marathon of the attitude era ppvs. Tryna get through the attitude era through the invasion through the pg era ppvs in chronological order. Currently on judgement day 2000 so yes I do use the network a lot.

I think there will be a decline in subscribers. I hope the wwe will be their own competition. Them seeing the reduction in subscribers will hopefully light a fire under them.

Solid match with Zayn Neville Kidd and NXTitus. The beef brewing with Sami and Adrian is gonna lead to a great match once it's all said and done.

Question to my NTWT brothas. Since the renewal for the initial 6 month subscription is up soon do u think there will be a decline in subscribers in the US now?

Me personally...I will be renewing. I actually do use it for more than just current ppv and product. I actually am on a chronological marathon of the attitude era ppvs. Tryna get through the attitude era through the invasion through the pg era ppvs in chronological order. Currently on judgement day 2000 so yes I do use the network a lot.

I think there will be a decline in subscribers. I hope the wwe will be their own competition. Them seeing the reduction in subscribers will hopefully light a fire under them.
I'm deff renewing. 10$ a month isn't making or breaking me. and as long as we get the ppv every month it's a no brainer. but I watch almost everything the network has to offer.

Carmella straight up walked up into the Performance Center and demanded herself a job. No Diva search, no Indy career, no Tough Enough. Damn.

I'll definitely renew my subscription for the network as well. Between NXT, the Pay Per Views and all the nostalgic elements it's provides I get way more than the $10.00 per month. But the company needs to seriously take a look at itself in it's heyday and get back to certain elements that made it great.(not necessarily the T&A but that's cool too) More so the time taken to develop characters and make feuds worthwhile and make people care about ALL the roster versus just a few main guys and treating the rest of the roster like they are insignificant. I want to see them succeed but they limit their capabilities with dumb angles and predictable outcomes.

Meh Kentas debut was what it was suppose to be. Just a showcase of some of his skills and seeding a angle. I wonder who they pair him with against the ascension? devitt or somebody from the main roster?

The subscription is definitely going on the decline..because the average knows wrestlemania will not happen in the next 6 month span..

Meh Kentas debut was what it was suppose to be. Just a showcase of some of his skills and seeding a angle. I wonder who they pair him with against the ascension? devitt or somebody from the main roster?
Kenta/Devitt would be great. He just started at the center a few months ago though.

So did kenta lol. About 6 weeks apart or so. Kenta I think is the fastest wrestler to debut on nxt after signing.
Sounds about right. He was ready to go and I think Devitt is as well.

Speaking of which, this was probably already posted but:

i'm not renewing because i dont have time to watch the content, and didnt have time during the initial subscription.

I watched the ppv's simply because I was paying for them, and because of this thread.

with football back and the product being abysmal, I have no desire to watch the new ppv's. 

As long as all the ppv's are including with the monthly $10, Vince has my subscription. Can't go back to paying $50 for each individual ppv when I could watch them all for $120

Masked man has a good article on Grantland about the potential of a Cena heel turn at Night of Champions if y'all haven't read it already.

Back
Top Bottom