Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Crazy how jericho is considering on the smaller size in terms of wrestlers but he looks huge in that pic

Crazy how jericho is considering on the smaller size in terms of wrestlers but he looks huge in that pic
Asa is tiny. She takes in meat bigger than her forearms. :lol: but I know what ya mean. No more beef between us right? :D

Asa is tiny. She takes in meat bigger than her forearms.
laugh.gif
but I know what ya mean. No more beef between us right?
happy.gif
Naw, never was fam. NTWT is family to me
pimp.gif

Dbry, reigns, jericho, Itami, Balor, steen.... Rumble is going to be alright may just amtrak it from nyc down there if it's not to expensive

I think theres some deals now for Amtrak from NY to Philly.

If anything, take NJ Transit or Megabus or BoltBus. Have to take the train from 30th St to Wells Fargo, but transportation may cost a total of 30 bucks round trip.

Thinking about going to WM31 solo... don't have any friends that follow wrestling...anyone ever gone alone to a wrestling event or wwe event? Not sure how I feel about that...almost like going to the movies solo :rolleyes

Thinking about going to WM31 solo... don't have any friends that follow wrestling...anyone ever gone alone to a wrestling event or wwe event? Not sure how I feel about that...almost like going to the movies solo eyes.gif

When do tickets go on sale for wrestle mania 31?? Went to the preorder house show before summer slam and they still haven't sent out how to get them

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican  

I will say this. He knows how to sell an a** whooping. He got PUNISHED in Karate Kid New Generations. Good underdog performance forreal

@DCAllAmerican   always in character 
roll.gif

Thinking about going to WM31 solo... don't have any friends that follow wrestling...anyone ever gone alone to a wrestling event or wwe event? Not sure how I feel about that...almost like going to the movies solo eyes.gif

Go solo man! Everyone should experience a WM live

Back
Top Bottom