Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

yeah, me neither. Been trying to knock out the Big 4. With RR being in Philly and SS hopefully in the Meadowlands next summer, I'll be happy.

SS is going to be held in red bull arena next summer not the meadowlands.
The floor in red bull arena is made from aluminum.... When you stomp and yell it echoes through out the entire arena. It gets loud in there.

yeah, me neither. Been trying to knock out the Big 4. With RR being in Philly and SS hopefully in the Meadowlands next summer, I'll be happy.

SS is going to be held in red bull arena next summer not the meadowlands.
The floor in red bull arena is made from aluminum.... When you stomp and yell it echoes through out the entire arena. It gets loud in there.

It's Philly, so I'm sure they will. My vocal chords are ready :smokin
Dbry, reigns, jericho, Itami, Balor, steen.... Rumble is going to be alright may just amtrak it from nyc down there if it's not to expensive

I'm assuming it's an open roof? I'm not really a fan of those kind of places, so I do hope it gets loud. WM at Metlife didn't feel as energetic as MSG did during the Survivor Series.

And I'm with you on how crazy that place will get when all these guys coming out. I'm realistically expecting DBry to come out at #30 and I'll need to cover my head from the rubble that starts falling from the ceiling :lol:

Although the mark in me would have DBry at 25 and then Punk at 30 and he explains it as him doping it because it works for all the other part timers :lol:

I'm assuming it's an open roof? I'm not really a fan of those kind of places, so I do hope it gets loud. WM at Metlife didn't feel as energetic as MSG did during the Survivor Series.

And I'm with you on how crazy that place will get when all these guys coming out. I'm realistically expecting DBry to come out at #30 and I'll need to cover my head from the rubble that starts falling from the ceiling :lol:

Although the mark in me would have DBry at 25 and then Punk at 30 and he explains it as him doping it because it works for all the other part timers :lol:

It's semi open roof. Meaning only the middle of the venue is exposed. the rest where the fans sit is covered.
View media item 1204881
I'm sure wwe will have something to cover the ring like wrestle mania 28/29 had incase of rain.

Any of you guys going to Raw Monday night? Leaning towards picking up a few tickets, this would be my first wrestling show as an adult. Worth the purchase? I like many of you have been down on Raw lately, the thought of sitting through it for 3 hours at home is rough, how is it live? I figure they'd put on a good show for a Brooklyn crowd.

Sitting in sec 221, hopefully I get a good view from up there.

Regardless of how bad the product is, I will always take advantage of any opportunity to watch live wrestling. Nothing like it man, I love it

Man Fergal's theme is straight piffery.
pimp.gif

My dude Cesaro be listening to it like

Any of you guys going to Raw Monday night? Leaning towards picking up a few tickets, this would be my first wrestling show as an adult. Worth the purchase? I like many of you have been down on Raw lately, the thought of sitting through it for 3 hours at home is rough, how is it live? I figure they'd put on a good show for a Brooklyn crowd.

I'll only go if my friend gets tickets from his job just because I know no one in real life that likes wrassling.

I'll be there .just go.NOTHING is better live than wrestling imo

Back
Top Bottom