Wrestling Thread Sep 14-20 | 9/20 TNA No Surrender - Angle vs Sting vs Styles vs Morgan

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by 4wrestling
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's his gimmick?

Reminds me of these LI/ New Jersey Guidos
Exactly. His gimmick is the typical Long Island Guido. Loves to get a Tan, wear sunglasses inside the club, goes to the gym "to getjacked", wears shirts wit the collar popped, a headband, etc.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

is Festus & Hawkins still under contract?
Yes. Hawkins is with FCW and Festus ain't doing nothing right now.

The compromise between Batista and WWE that led to his return.

- Batista's early return was a compromise negotiated between WWE officials and Dave. Management wanted to hold him out of action for another 2-3 months to fully recover from his injuries and to prevent further damage, but Dave wanted to return so the compromise for him to go to SmackDown for the time being was made.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Idiot is rushing his return to get injured again. Oh well.[/color]

Goldberg turns down Hogan's tour.

Bill Goldberg will not be a part of the upcoming Hulk Hogan Tour of Australia, according to his Twitter: Zero plans to join Hogan's Tour.....The old man wants all the $ for himself. Plus, 3 reality shows on tap.

Details on why Jim Cornette was fired from TNA.

According to our insider, Jim Cornette's contract with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling was terminated after throwing one temper tantrum too many. Reportedly, he caused a major scene at the most recent iMPACT! television taping during an argument with head writer Vince Russo.

Cornette directed his anger toward the former WCW World Heavyweight Champion during a production meeting calling for more focus on Eric Young on television.

"Everyone was in a production meeting with Russo running down the show, but Cornette went nuts screaming 'why are we pushing Eric Young?'," according to The Sun's source. "Russo reacted calmly and said it wasn't a big deal, but Cornette wouldn't let it go and kept screaming about it, really causing a scene. He just wouldn't stop. Even after the meeting broke, Cornette was walking around complaining to everyone who would listen."

A few concerned co-workers went to management to voice their displeasure over their belief that Cornette had been acting unprofessionally. Apparently, this was "his latest refusal to be a pro," so the organization decided to release him from his contract.

Similarly, Cornette was released by World Wrestling Entertainment in July 2005 after slapping current WWE star Santino Marella for breaking character and laughing at The Boogeyman during a live Ohio Valley Wrestling show.

"This wasn't politics or anything to do with Jeff. It was purely a decision prompted by the same behavior that got Jim fired in WWE," the source said.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm still
laugh.gif
@ him slapping Santino and laughing at the Boogeyman. Cornette is a G.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]

What's wrong with Ted DiBiase's ear and the status on his face turn.

- Ted DiBiase's ear infection is from a cut he suffered last week at a house show. He's not in a lot of pain from it since he's still able to work, but has been taking medications to help with the swelling.

- Speaking of Ted, the babyface turn is coming soon, which is why Cody Rhodes has been put over stronger lately so he is able to be taken seriously as a singles worker teaming with Orton when the turn comes.

HHH to accompany Mayweather to the ring.

Triple H will be accompanying Floyd Mayweather to the ring for his fight on Saturday with Juan Manuel Marquez.

^^^ So instead of riding down in the Andre the Giant Wrestlemania III entrance cart, Mayweather can ride down on Paul's nose.

Looking at some of the past releases from WWE Music Dept. (Jim Johnston, the man) - is the WWE going to drop another album anytime soon?

Adelita's Way has a real nice theme song for Legacy, then you have Dolph's new theme, and The Hart Dynasty has a good one too.

Does anybody know of a possible release anytime soon? Or more directly, GOOD QUALITY mp3 files for the songs listed above?
laugh.gif

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=97190
Quebec City, CANADA - September 17th, 2009- Trish Stratus, former professional wrestling champion (WWE) and fitness model was at Frima Studio's office along with to announce the development of Stratusphere, a new Wii game in which she will be starring. Using the Wii balance board and other new and innovative Wii peripheral devices, the diva will be coaching the players along in a complete and tough routine in a Zen 3D background.

"We wanted to present yoga as a real workout and not only as a method of relaxing. Combining Trish Stratus as a personal coach, coupled with her yoga experience, players will have to work through challenging routines to get results! Isn't that what working out is all about?" concludes Frima's CEO, Steve Couture.

Produced entirely in Frima's Studios, with collaboration from Roundhouse Interactive's President Michael Montanaro, the game will feature several video segments and take approximately six months of development. With major publishers showing interest, Frima is yet to make a choice and still open to new offers as development is slated to start in a few weeks. The title would be available for Q2 2010.

Originally Posted by JCH3

Looking at some of the past releases from WWE Music Dept. (Jim Johnston, the man) - is the WWE going to drop another album anytime soon?

Adelita's Way has a real nice theme song for Legacy, then you have Dolph's new theme, and The Hart Dynasty has a good one too.

Does anybody know of a possible release anytime soon? Or more directly, GOOD QUALITY mp3 files for the songs listed above?
laugh.gif
WWE releases 1 soundtrack a year, the latest was on January so I'm guessing there won't be one for another 3-4 months.

Watching TNA right now, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero is 24k gold on the mic. WWE should be ashamed of themselves for not pushing Burke.

Dang, not ill wishing, but I have a feeling that Dave will be injured soon. Tsk, and I'm one of his few (grown) fans.

JCH im trying to find good quality ones too..I was able to find Legacy's new song but the quality is not very good..love the song tho. Red you asked whypeople hate Bootista..well for me its just him as a person..how he treated his ex with cancer, but everybody has their own reasoning and I dont"hate" him I just dislike him...also Randy and Adam blow him away inside and out of the ring..

I haven't gone through the last few pages, but I just checked smackdownvsraw.com and both The Rock and Austin made the cut for playable characters. I knewyou got Austin if you reserve at Gamestop, but didn't know Rock was gonna be in it. Game looks good. Can't wait.

I'm lookin' forward to Teddy Jr's face turn.
pimp.gif
Carlitohould take his place in Legacy. Trim the hair get, go back to your old tights, an voila.

Watching my recording of iMPACT, so, are they ever going to tie Flash and Saeed together?

Oh, and I think Taz and Tenay are pretty entertaining commentating, along with MMG.

Al Sharpton being a Raw Host:
I don't have this confirmed just yet but I've heard from a source that Rev. Al Sharpton will be hosting RAW in two weeks from Albany, NY. More shortly.

YES!

BLACKDOWN WILL BE IN EFFECT!

MVP gonna beat John Cena for the WWE Title.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom