Wrestling Thread Sep 14-20 | 9/20 TNA No Surrender - Angle vs Sting vs Styles vs Morgan

WWE breaking point live stream" most searched on Google.

-- In a bit of news that most certainly will not please WWE executives, "wwe breaking point live stream" was the most searched for term on Google.comat around the 10:00 p.m. ET hour last night, even overtaking tonight's MTV Video Music Awards. Google Trends has the term listed as "Volcanic" onthe Hotness scale.

..no...couldnt be..who wouldnt wanna pay to see high-quality wrasslin...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

-- In a bit of news that most certainly will not please WWE executives, "wwe breaking point live stream" was the most searched for term on Google.com at around the 10:00 p.m. ET hour last night, even overtaking tonight's MTV Video Music Awards. Google Trends has the term listed as "Volcanic" on the Hotness scale.
It's getting hard as hell to find a decent stream on my usual spots.

Trish was looking damn good
eek.gif

Raw was enh...looks like they do this show on the fly...Hopefully Bahtisah learns to wrestle on SD!

Originally Posted by thacamel

I will take Jericho/Rock or Jericho/Undertaker as my top 2 dream matches
You know what's crazy? In the 10 years that Y2J has been with the WWE...he's only wrestled Taker a grand total of ONCE.

...and that match happened about a week ago at a house show.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'm hoping Jericho vs. Taker is on the card for Wrestlemania. That feud would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

i wonder why batista went to smackdown

because he's on some The Dream- "I Love Your Girl" type $$%*. John Morrison better start handcuffing.

Jeff Hardy court date and list of charges:
Jeff Hardy will head to court on Wednesday, September 30th, and will face the following charges:

* Felony possession of cocaine
* Felony drug trafficking of opium
* (Two Counts) Felony possession with intent to redistribute a Schedule III drug
* Maintaining a dwelling for drug use and/or distribution
* Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia

The drug trafficking charge comes from the weight of the pills that Hardy had in his home at the time of the bust. If Hardy is able to provide a legal prescription for the painkillers (some or all), the weight would be reduced, and then the trafficking charges could be dropped.

While Hardy promised a statement through his Twitter last week, but has not issued that statement.

i ownder if christian made the call lol jk but I was wondering how was batista able to jump ship and if that means if other wrestlers as christian or jerichocan or will do the same.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by thacamel

I will take Jericho/Rock or Jericho/Undertaker as my top 2 dream matches
You know what's crazy? In the 10 years that Y2J has been with the WWE...he's only wrestled Taker a grand total of ONCE.

...and that match happened about a week ago at a house show.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'm hoping Jericho vs. Taker is on the card for Wrestlemania. That feud would be
pimp.gif
Jericho vs Undertaker would be
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

i ownder if christian made the call lol jk but I was wondering how was batista able to jump ship and if that means if other wrestlers as christian or jericho can or will do the same.
I don't think it was Batista's choice. Management knew Smackdown was short on main eventers.

I heard Angle got all the charges against him dropped. Dude must have flashed those gold medals in the court room. Kirk Angel is an All-American hero. Beatthose charges WITH A BROKEN FRICKIN' NECK.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Austin and Booker in the supermarket is the greatest Smackdown segment of all time.
I don't normally agree with this loser, but he's right..."Price check on jacka_ss"

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

I heard Angle got all the charges against him dropped. Dude must have flashed those gold medals in the court room. Kirk Angel is an All-American hero. Beat those charges WITH A BROKEN FRICKIN' NECK.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

After defeating William Regal at WWE Breaking Point, Christian returns to the Land of the Extreme still the proud holder of the ECW Championship. Who will bethe next to step up and challenge Christian for the coveted title?

I believe ECW was taped about an hour ago. Please keep any spoilers hidden.

BG James and Jim Cornette released:
TNAWrestlingNews.com has confirmed that TNA has released BG James. Most remember him as "Road Dogg" from DX. James had been working as an agent. BG is accepting independent bookings through David Herro at [email protected].

Also according to TNAWrestlingNews.com, TNA has also severed ties with former manager Jim Cornette.

Back
Top Bottom