Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

NTWT DID YOU MISS MEEEEEEE

RIP FANN BLABBLER YOU POS 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

WE BACKK BBBBBBBBBBB

OOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOW LETS DO WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE NAST NIGHT AND GIVE RAMBO THE ******* SUWOOOOOOOO BELTTTT

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

**SETH ROLLINS OBXIOUS LAUGH**

Last edited:
A tournament right after a tournament seems like overkill, especially while a tournament (CWC) is going on. Maybe the best thing they could do is announce they're taking a week or two to think about the future of the newest high-profile title in the industry--or even just to put space between the tournament.

I think we all agree that battles royal rarely tell us anything about who is the most skilled and deserving competitor.

EDIT: MAYBE a battle royal could work as a full scale emergency Royal Rumble setup...more like survival mode on No Mercy, entry intervals, pinfall and submission allowed, every man on the roster gets a shot.

That would be one hell of a Monday night.

Last edited:
Triple H in the Royal Rumble this year

but last vacant one was Khali and Angle

Last edited:
1st time posting in here since yesterday morning right before I left to NY for Summerslam & met up with ihust1e ihust1e

Heres where we all sat View media item 2141442
Show was cool for the beginning but once the AJ match was over (MOTY & prob the best 1 on 1 match ive ever seen in person) it went downhill. Crowd seemed drained after that match & ive never seen or heard a crowd so silent during a title match like they were for the Ambrose vs Dolph match :lol:

Last 3 matches were trash. Once Finn won, Hust1e dapped me & my cousin and left :lol:. He was HEATED :rofl:
I see hes back now tho lol. He texted me hyped af that Finn was dropping the belt haha

One more thing, I dont think the all red belt is THAT bad. Belt chants from the crowd were corny & annoying

Watched summerslam earlier today was that the planned finish with brock and randall??

And whats this of finn being injured???

Back
Top Bottom