Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

it was planned. if randy had a problem with it, he would've said something himself in the back. dudes a vet and doesnt need chris to defend him. it aint like brock split open some new kid.

it wasn't too bad, we've all seen worse
You missed the entire point of the altercation

The name and design of the belt are both horrendous. The match was far from "GREAT". The "Universe" that the belt is named after voiced their opinion and now everyone is emotional. :lol:

:lol: how fitting, and somebody cue Marcus Camby to get Mick Foley outta here

You missed the entire point of the altercation

to reduce how wimpy goldberg came off by getting his *** kicked by jericho back in the day...

jericho now "tests" lesnar showing goldberg did not get beat up by a punk

this all to culminate in lesnar/goldberg feud

you're welcome!

I've had 3 hellish days at work... I could care less about Summerfest, it sounded like a bad show... I'm going to pick through NXT tomorrow most likely... I watched the Lethal/Cole match and it was just :nthat:... Can't wait for the PPV next month...

Starting up Super J Cup finals...

Especially Jericho of all people. Where he pretty much comes back to push talent the majority of the time. Brock isn't "one of the guys". If true, good for Chris. They can say what they want, that elbow was not exactly the way to go. Especially with ortons concussion history. getting tired of Brock Lesnar "matches". Basically turns into a side show to see him dominate someone.

Vince eventually told Jericho and everyone else backstage it was a work.

Orton eventually told Jericho and everyone else backstage it was a work.

I don't get why WE should have a major issue with it. I understand your point about Orton's concussion history, but if everyone involved signed off on it and did it according to plan...well then. Eh. *shrugs*

The wrestlers being pissed off? I don't blame them. They just need to realize which company they work for and how politics always win out. That's how the game goes.

I'm telling you guys. This is by FAR the most fascinating finish they've had since...the end of the Streak? This might be the most intriguing angle they could've came up with after stupidly booking themselves into a corner with this match-up. Even f******* Jericho got worked! A leader of the locker room (and good for him for doing that, no problems there).

It sucks we won't get a follow-up because of the usual Lesnar hiatus, but like I said earlier, I find this so damn fascinating because of how everyone is reacting to it. Wrestlers, smarks, and casual fans. Vince got EXACTLY what he wanted out of this angle.

It's just too bad it had to come at Orton's expense, and was preceded by bad booking, terrible match placement, and crowd fatigue.

Last edited:
it was planned. if randy had a problem with it, he would've said something himself in the back. dudes a vet and doesnt need chris to defend him. it aint like brock split open some new kid.

it wasn't too bad, we've all seen worse
I walk out and I see my little sister and her friends. I hear one of my sisters friends calling my sister a B. I go off on that friend. My sister says, "It is ok. That is how we play." - There is nothing wrong with what EYE did.

no Finn when I go to Raw in October [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Due to his injury, @StephMcMahon and I jointly accept @FinnBalor relinquishing of the @WWE Universal Championship. #Raw
— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) August 22, 2016
57bb87f5bc9a7889243484.gif

Back
Top Bottom