Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Welp here we go with belt talk again. Waits for rhino to post that ugly green belt he's been saving up for since 1999 and DC to post his collection of divas/women belts

Last edited:
Welp here we go with belt talk again. Waits for rhino to post that ugly green belt he's been saving up for since 1999 and DC to post his collection of divas/women belts

lmaoooo!!!

So TJO-Ibushi got 4.5* and TJP-Metalik got 4.25* from Meltzer. Two 4 stars from TJP in one hour!

Also seems like theyre not continuing the lineage of the old title

Last edited:
I love what wwe is doing right now.

BK Fashion wwe world champ 
pimp.gif

Steen Universal champ

Nakumara nxt champ

nxt in general 
pimp.gif

Cruiser weight title looks lit .. like someone here said it loos like a boxing belt 

Joe hopefully getting called up soon
nerd.gif
 (hopefully to smackdown)

Who was the chick interpreting for Matalik?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Ready to start this CWC..Saw a spoiler on the twiiters this morning so I already know who won, but I heard the matches were great..

lmaoooo!!!

So TJO-Ibushi got 4.5* and TJP-Metalik got 4.25* from Meltzer. Two 4 stars from TJP in one hour!

Also seems like theyre not continuing the lineage of the old title

The last champ was Hornswoggle, so that's a good thing

I'm wanting another title belt too. I don't when I'll cop it but which one should I get. It's down between Current IC title, NXT title, and raw women's title w/ Sasha plates
If Carmella won the SD title would be in the mix too lol.

Last edited:
they were good, but every time perkins went for the knee bar it always looked terrible, imo

I thought all the matches were a little sloppy..Seemed like the final four were kinda nervous and maybe trying a little too hard..

-I do gotta say that Metallica does a very good job of selling his opponent's moves while wearing a mask..
-Buick LeSabre Sr. has absolutely no ability to sell a move..For all of his offensive "wizardry" he sure can't play the defensive role at all.
-Perkins is a very good wrestler, but I just can't buy him ever being able to beat Ibushi in any match..
-I dig the new CW title belt..I really like the CW and SDTT belts are silver instead of gold or copper..

I'm wanting another title belt too. I don't when I'll cop it but which one should I get. It's down between Current IC title, NXT title, and raw women's title w/ Sasha plates
If Carmella won the SD title would be in the mix too lol.

I think my next belt is either going to be the Smoking Skull, Winged Eagle, or the Andre '87 belts..

Back
Top Bottom