Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

TJP :pimp: glad they got that other bum outta here

I like the plate designs on the title, but the purple looks really bad

Just bring this one back with a modern twist.

WWE_Cruiserweight_Championship.png

I always think of Hornswoggle when I see that belt now 
sick.gif

Globe on the new one is a nice touch with the CWC being about country representation

Dixie has to be distraught that she ran away the foundation of TNA, and did nothing with a good young star other than have him play a gimmick originally made to promote a video game

Last edited:

ok guys so this may be dumb but I'm going to but a wwe title belt for when I go to wwe live

question is which belt? big gold or the world heavyweight that AJ has? thanks lol i like both so its tough
The person to ask is @DCAllAmerican. DCs got a nice belt collection.
@DCAllAmerican  belt collection is truly a sight to behold man. It would prob take him too long to take them out of storage and present them. I know he added more since the last time he took pics 
nthat.gif

But to answer your question @LA KB24  , big gold is timeless. AJ prob wont be champion by the time you go to the show : (

just finished the cruiserweight classic. once I saw Metalik win, i knew TJP had a good shot of beating Ibushi. No way they were going to feature to non-WWE guys in the final, when the other two have signed. kinda predicted the winner would become champion as well, but I didn't expect Haitch to come out and have the belt ready already. I expected 2002 World Heavyweight Championship handover on Raw. Guess they learn from their mistakes.

Belt looks good though. If I were a kid, it'd probably be what the white IC title was during my childhood.

Back
Top Bottom