Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Happy birthday to the homie DFly. 
nthat.gif

Will make a Mickie James appreciation thread in your honor. 
pimp.gif

500k? that doesnt sound like a lot for ufc

It is A LOT for UFC tbh. Only dudes making that much are the top tier guys and only a select few (Conor, Rousey, etc) get more and they get a cut of the PPV buys.

Main Card (Pay-per-view)
Stipe Miocic ($600,000 + no win bonus = $600,000) def. Alistair Overeem ($800,000)
Fabricio Werdum ($250,000 + $125,000 = $375,000) def. Travis Browne ($120,000)
Mickey Gall ($15,000 + $15,000 = $30,000) def. CM Punk ($500,000)
Jimmie Rivera ($24,000 + $24,000 = $48,000) def. Urijah Faber ($160,000)
Jessica Andrade ($23,000 + $23,000 = $46,000) def. Joanne Calderwood ($25,000)

Preliminary Card (FOX Sports 1)
Bethe Correia ($25,000 + $25,000 = $50,000) def. Jessica Eye ($25,000)
Brad Tavares ($28,000 + $28,000 = $56,000) def. Caio Magalhaes ($20,000)
Nik Lentz ($38,000 + $38,000 = $76,000) def. Michael McBride ($12,000)
Yancy Medeiros ($24,000 + $24,000 = $48,000) def. Sean Spencer ($17,000)

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Drew Dober ($19,000 + $19,000 = $38,000) def. Jason Gonzales ($10,000)

Last edited:
when cena wins the title again ,  i really hope the guy to take it from him is either nakamura or somoa joe 

ufc fighters basically fighting for peanuts. they train all yr and spend all that money for a couple fights a year (if healthy).
most guys work another job whether it's outside of the sport or teaching classes. ufc is the top, and you got a majority of guys barely covering their expenses :x

wwe schedule may be brutal but it does seem like they take care of their workers. even the little things like reimbursement, catering, etc

pretty sure phil got ppv buys

Last edited:
Still need to cop me a Big Gold

Happy Birthday D Fly D Fly !

Birds and Wentz looked good yesterday but only the first game of the year. Wentz took some good hits and kept throwing it on Haden's side as if didn't care that he's a pro bowler.

@furiousstylez thanks brotha, and well said :pimp:

Happy Birthday D Fly D Fly

Thanks Julio :nthat:

Thanks man.

Carmella last night >>

Happy birthday to the homie DFly. :nthat:

Will make a Mickie James appreciation thread in your honor. :pimp:

soon :nerd:

I love Becky, but she went from pretty much being the top jobber of the women's division straight to champion. Woulda liked her to actually win some big matches first before getting the strap. Happy for her nonetheless.

******** [emoji]10004[/emoji] @********
Words cannot describe how proud ******** are of @HeathSlaterOMRB & Rhyno winning the tag belts at #WWEBacklash

(ZZ)

Last edited:
Usos looked mad corny last night. They were trying way too hard to look tuff. I couldn't take them seriously at all. I am all for a serious gimmick but they looked foolish. They remind me of DC trying to look hard but then catch a quick fade by a real one.

Hahahahahahaha Skinny Kevin Steen. Dude went on a bulk and never started his cut.

Last edited:
Usos looked mad corny last night. They were trying way too hard to look tuff. I couldn't take them seriously at all. I am all for a serious gimmick but they looked foolish. They remind me of DC trying to look hard but then catch a quick fade by a real one.

Just name a time and place............

But please, stop saying my name and the word HARD in the same sentence.

You got suspended for that funny stuff before. Don't make me report you again

Last edited:
Just name a time and place............

But please, stop saying my name and the word HARD in the same sentence.

You got suspended for that funny stuff before. Don't make me report you again
laugh.gif
 Man I was not suspended, man don't post for a few days yall think the worst.

Back
Top Bottom