Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Damn, these go for that much? holy cow lol

Yeah they are pricey my WWE championship cost me like $375 and my NXT women's cost me I think like $290-300ish if I remember right. And that was with like 20% off .

Jesus christ.

The thought of buying one never crossed my mind.

I'm surprised theres not a resellers market for this ? :nerd:

Everyone in NY likes to make a quick buck :lol:

Yeah they are pricey my WWE championship cost me like $375 and my NXT women's cost me I think like $290-300ish if I remember right. And that was with like 20% off .
You my dude but why Did you buy the nxt women's title? That belt is ugly.

lol I've had mine for awhile. I priced mine to move... someone can enjoy now.

They have just been sitting.

But yes, they can be pricey. $500/$600 for a few brand new.

So glad AJ took the belt off Ambrose. Still not really a fan of solo AJ being a heel, but whatever. Anything is better than Ambrose.

Jesus christ.

The thought of buying one never crossed my mind.

I'm surprised theres not a resellers market for this ? :nerd:

Everyone in NY likes to make a quick buck :lol:

I just get mine off WWE shop when they have sales but their tax and shipping costs sales.

Some guys really get into the belt hobby though. Like some will send their belts off to get releathered in real leather and restoned so they shine brighter.

heel ic champ miz in this form vs super face champion styles would be 
pimp.gif
 of course miz would lose cuz hes trash but it still would be entertaining 

wwe is handling aj styles really well , wont even care if/when cena comes back and beats his clean for the title lol 

The crowd is more into Miz vs Ziggler than Dean vs Ziggler. Miz more serious gimmick got the fans back into his matches.

wwe is handling aj styles really well , wont even care if/when cena comes back and beats his clean for the title lol 

Word bro yesterday made my wrestling year. Seeing where he came from to now is crazy. Im really happy for dude. He the only one the truely deserves a you deserve it chant.

CM PUKE made 500,000 for that quick *** beating from Mickey Gall and i'm sure dude prolly got a cut of the PPV sales so it will be more

Yup. He already beat Cena twice, once clean. Cena coming for the strap upon his return. Can't even be mad tho. AJ has flourished in a major way since he arrived to the double double e. :smokin

This was a good match. Now post Khali matches, RVD and a young CM Punk being the 1st ones eliminated in an ECW title match at one of the worst PPVs in history, Batista vs Big Show for the ECW title, the Zombie, oiled up fat guy dancing, and Big Show vs Sabu

:lol:

I said at the start lol. They Definitely effed it all the way up. ** **** and Morrison had a very good series of matches. Show vs Sabu was :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom