Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

DC always gotta disagree with somebody lol i love it esp when dudes get butt hurt esp in the 2k thread
In the 2k thread, a lot of those dudes just don't know what they are doing. They don't want to accept #UserError

Like the "passing issues." I stopped myself from commenting on the assumed passing issues in 2K17.

In the 2k thread, a lot of those dudes just don't know what they are doing. They don't want to accept #UserError

Like the "passing issues." I stopped myself from commenting on the assumed passing issues in 2K17.

You play the prelude?
passing still trash

The one thing I'll say about Punk accepting the UFC deal and comparing it to The Rock and Brock coming back and main eventing as part timers is that they both man evented prior to their part time gigs.

He literally had no fights going into UFC, but I still respect him and I'm not bothered by his "hypocrisy". To me I look at it as the pro athletes that get signed to WWE. They have no prior independent experience, but I'm not going to be an elitist and say "oh you don't deserve to be there." Life ain't fair, so Eff it. Go out make yourself happy and get yourself over in whatever profession you're in.

Last edited:
Haven't played the prelude yet but looking forward to it. Got the legend gold edition :lol:

I dont kno if i wanna preorder of wait i got destiny dlc next week plus wwe 2k dbz 2 in october plus its not even basketball season. I like my video game nba to go along with the season.

Last time I made myself in a game was Live 96. Not my style

Understandable i only play my career. I like the "barbie" stuff lol. You getting live tho so i can stomp or get stomped?

But people don't do that with movies and TV shows.

We know ALL of it is entertainment, so why all of a sudden done take athletes as non character athletes?

All the same thing man

The presentation of WWE and sports is entirely different from the presentation of television and movies

When you watch an actor in a movie there is no question that he is playing a role totally separate from the real person. No one sees Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder and believes that he's really like that.

Most things in sports are shown to the audience under the veil of "this is reality"

And even if you realize that an athlete is playing a character, the possibility of real-life personality traits seeping into their public persona is much more likely

Rumor's going around that RKeithO won't wrestle tonight due to some sort of injury..

this is gonna be quite the ammo punk's first feud back 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom