Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

CM was supposed to be all about the guys, but accepted the same mess that he hated in the WWE. He could have easily told UFC, nah D, I want to work my way up. He trained for two years and didn't even show he knew how to defend punches.

Last edited:

nerd.gif
BK's night
nerd.gif
They're gonna have Jeans retain with some shenanigans.

Villain as in he played that ROLE as a CHARACTER. But people have REAL hateful emotions for the dude.

I say the same tk sports fans. They are worse. Ie: Fans wing emotional when KD and LBJ leaving as if their city is entitled to their services. Same thing man

You know people see UFC differently because it's "real"

It's not viewed the same way as WWE or a movie role

Villain as in he played that ROLE as a CHARACTER. But people have REAL hateful emotions for the dude.

I say the same tk sports fans. They are worse. Ie: Fans wing emotional when KD and LBJ leaving as if their city is entitled to their services. Same thing man

You get mad when people critique a sports VIDEO GAME

Punk was out of character in that shoot interview and came off as entitled and a douche. Some people enjoyed him getting his *** beat, it's as simple as that.

Last edited:
You get mad when people critique a sports VIDEO GAME

I get MAD? News to me.

I thought I just engage in conversation.

Not sure how I have ever shown I was upset.

Nice try

But people laughing at Punk getting beat up is them being mad? We're not typing paragraphs upon paragraphs tearing him apart, dude couldn't land a punch and the **** was funny.

But people laughing at Punk getting beat up is them being mad? We're not typing paragraphs upon paragraphs tearing him apart, dude couldn't land a punch and the **** was funny.
When did I say anyone was mad? If you are going to jump in the conversation, quote people correctly

I said it is weird thst people are HAPPY to see someone get whooped.

Keep up man

Bingo. He was talking smack with nothing to back it up. This aitn ROH when you know when Samoa Joe or Jay Brisco going to kick you

Okay, so how exactly was CM Punk the heel in his UFC dealings?

He was the overconfident outsider who underestimated the homegrown prospect. "Home" in this case would be the MMA world.

He refused the handshake. He gloated about his payoff before the fight.

I don't really care about that stuff but those are the things he did that fit the villain mold imo

Okay, so how exactly was CM Punk the heel in his UFC dealings?

He was the overconfident outsider who underestimated the homegrown prospect. "Home" in this case would be the MMA world.

He refused the handshake. He gloated about his payoff before the fight.

I don't really care about that stuff but those are the things he did that fit the villain mold imo

Add to that he didn't earn the right to fight in the UFC, he just had a name that draws $ and got buddy buddy with Dana.

When did I say anyone was mad? If you are going to jump in the conversation, quote people correctly

I said it is weird thst people are HAPPY to see someone get whooped.

Keep up man

It's not that weird for someone to get a kick out of someone they think is a **** person get their *** beat. Have you ever been in/seen a fight in school growing up? :lol:

It's not that weird for someone to get a kick out of someone they think is a **** person get their *** beat. Have you ever been in/seen a fight in school growing up? :lol:
You are missing the part where CM Punk is a CHARACTER

Again, if you are going to jump into the conversation, read up first because this was already explained

You are missing the part where CM Punk is a CHARACTER

Again, if you are going to jump into the conversation, read up first because this was already explained

I addressed the CHARACTER part when I talked about him doing that shoot with Cabana. If you want to say he was in character then, that's your interpretation. He was airing out real grievances with real people and it came off as entitled and whiny and spoiled.

Last edited:
I assume everybody is in character when a mic, camera, or keyboard is in front of them.

I don't take any of those dudes to be legit man

That is your unique perspective

You know most of the world doesn't look at things in that same way
But people don't do that with movies and TV shows.

We know ALL of it is entertainment, so why all of a sudden done take athletes as non character athletes?

All the same thing man

Back
Top Bottom