Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Oh well. You still have Sasha to watch & I still got Carmella. :pimp:

View media item 2159831
To watch?
200w.gif

Sorry about the gif Gene

Last edited:
Del Rio is a very good worker, but [in the WWE at least] without his cars, Ricardo, pyro, and scarves, dude is boring as ****. "Mexican Sheamus" like somebody said. He felt so fresh and clearly motivated in Lucha Underground, which is why I couldn't believe how boring he was when he came back to the WWE. Paige is only 23 or 24, so it would be nothing for her to leave and be welcomed back 2-3 years later.

They should've given ADR all his old stuff back and added 3-4 guys that do his bidding so he could pull of the Mexican Crime Boss gimmick..Instead they gave him a dried up Dutch Mantel in a wheelchair..He was doomed to fail from the second the inked dried on the dotted line..

They should've given ADR all his old stuff back and added 3-4 guys that do his bidding so he could pull of the Mexican Crime Boss gimmick..Instead they gave him a dried up Dutch Mantel in a wheelchair..He was doomed to fail from the second the inked dried on the dotted line..

Exactly. Shining Stars would be way more useful linked up with him than being the travel agents they are right now.

czHny8a.gif
uZJFACX.gif

Makes too much sense

Another question for you guys and jemelle. Top 5 fueds of all time?

Just to name a few

Dusty/flair
Sting/hogan
Rock/austin
Batista/booker

Damn Casper gone.

I'm a Paige fan but she got pushed to the back during the whole Divas Revolution.

WWE really ******* on her and ADR's relationship. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom