Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Who woulda thought a few years ago that the three wwe heavyweight champions may end up being aj styles, keven steen, and nakamura

ScientificCrispIlsamochadegu-size_restricted.gif

Shouldn't the next PPV match be a KO/Rollins/Reigns triple threat, considering both Shield members caught pedigrees from Honner? Or are they going to bring us back to Rusev/Reigns? What does Jericho do now?

Doug Collins All American, what are your thoughts on the WWE having an obese man as the new face of their company?

Y2J is going to turn on KO, but the thing is, Vince will never dare to do heel vs heel.

Shouldn't the next PPV match be a KO/Rollins/Reigns triple threat, considering both Shield members caught pedigrees from Honner? Or are they going to bring us back to Rusev/Reigns? What does Jericho do now?

I think a triple threat at CoC would be the perfect way to go..

I'm wondering, after Cass' impressive showing last night, where do they go with Enzo & Cass?..Cause you got the New Day in a feud with Karl/Doc, so where does that leave Enzo/Cass who are probably the most popular tag team on RAM?

They are leading into a reunion of the Shield. They will o somehow figure out how to make it that Ambrose is switched to Raw or they will terrorize the WWE on both shows. you already face turned Seth pretty much last night and continued the Roman Reigns is hated by all angle. Just add Ambrose and you have the disrespected shield members back. Fans will mark. They will have it back.

Then have Roman turn.............

if they scrape the rusev/reigns storyline and make it a triple threat match for the title 
mean.gif

should've had rusev come out to screw over reigns and then HHH screw over rollins 

if they scrape the rusev/reigns storyline and make it a triple threat match for the title :smh:

should've had rusev come out to screw over reigns and then HHH screw over rollins 

Besides the whole "What will they do now with Rusev/Reigns?" This actually makes sense if they lean towards HHH being the NXT man. Take out Reigns, Take out Rollins, both with high hopes at one time to him and the company, but now it is NXT's time and just supported Owens because HE brought him in. Kinda like what was mentioned from above but I don't think it will be you hurt Finn so I hate you type stuff.

I just think they will make it that NXT is a BRAND now. besides development. The LAW touched upon it and said it would be beneficial to the WWE if they play the whole contract is up angle when a wrestler is renewing with the company and let them be "Free Agents" If he or she wants to sign with Raw, go for it. If he or she wants to sign with Smackdown. Sure. Guess same would be for NXT

I think that was a theory with D-Von and Bubba since they were suppose to sign their new contracts with the company the day they decided to make that raw their last with company. if they did return, have them say they are leaving Raw and then have them appear on Smackdown for the tag tourney as the mystery team (before they announced the head bangerz) and play off that DBry and Shane offered them a "better deal" last second to appear on Smackdown.......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom