Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Dolphs reaction
laugh.gif
She really no sold it tho lol
just peeped dolph 
laugh.gif

Charlotte doesn't do much for me on most nights. Some nights/angles tho I'm smitten.

And I remember getting Styles in our Rumble pool that night. I was hyped :lol:

Last edited:
Sext should use the pink and black colorway for his next set of tights

Last edited:
Charlotte doesn't do much for me on most nights. Some nights/angles tho I'm smitten.

And I remember getting Styles in our Rumble pool that night. I was hyped
laugh.gif
I still have Curtis Axel from two years ago.

Aint nobody eliminate me yet 
mean.gif

NTWT ever do a poll for most attractive wwe woman superstar ? If not we should do one haha. Curious to see who would come out as #1

Last edited:
Charlotte is the best athlete in the division, with the face of a legend and a body made for the squared circle. My ideal position for her is as Women's Champion.

Of unmarried candidates, I like Becky Lynch a little more than I can explain...she has this whole Peppermint Patty x Michelle Rodriguez thing going on, I can't quite pin it down. Plus she has lots of energy, you know her play fighting proficiency is elite.

Something bugs me about thirst-trappy chicks though...idk, it's like looking at a fine automobile, yes it's a visual joy and I know exactly how I'd take my turn behind the wheel if given the chance but there's a visceral disconnect. Maybe I just don't beast over celebrity females all like that.

I guess I said all that to say Naomi.

Charlotte is the best athlete in the division, with the face of a legend and a body made for the squared circle. My ideal position for her is as Women's Champion.

Of unmarried candidates, I like Becky Lynch a little more than I can explain...she has this whole Peppermint Patty x Michelle Rodriguez thing going on, I can't quite pin it down. Plus she has lots of energy, you know her play fighting proficiency is elite.

Something bugs me about thirst-trappy chicks though...idk, it's like looking at a fine automobile, yes it's a visual joy and I know exactly how I'd take my turn behind the wheel if given the chance but there's a visceral disconnect. Maybe I just don't beast over celebrity females all like that.

I guess I said all that to say Naomi.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom