Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Seth Rollins vs Bret Hart at Clash of Champions

nerd.gif

tumblr_nv1gyjTUY71sbzhteo1_400.gif

75DMYca.gif

Last edited:
A.J Styles contract is at least 2 plus years. He's going to keep wrestling past 40.

Still get chills watching this.

that pop

You've already pissed on the angle before it even started. So no matter what happens from this point on, you're going to say it wasn't good enough. Your mind is already made up or that's at least how you're coming across. :smh:

I didn't piss on it..I said that I loved the words he spoke, I just hated the execution..Miz came across as a wannabe tough guy who we're all of sudden supposed to think is this angry and aggressive dude..But I'm sorry I just don't buy it..Especially after he's spent the last, God knows how long, acting like a little dainty phony Hollywood star..

:rofl: @casekicks
 Is NOT impressed. Come on Case, even I gave him credit.

I get what you are saying though. No matter what, I can't help to look at Miz as anything other than a b*tch. And he did sound like a child throwing a tantrum.

But it was entertaining TV irregardless ( @AZwildcats
 )

I gave him credit for what he said, just not how he said it..

Even you agree with me on how Miz is viewed..You can't just go crazy like a mini rage monster and all of a sudden expect the fans to take you serious..Ain't happening..And I will agree it was entertaining for what it was..And that's a grown man looking like a child throwing a fit..

ddp yoga got aj feeling better than he has in yrs. barring major injury, he looks like he can go for a few more yrs

btw, anyone done DDP Yoga. Practice regular, but wanted to get insight on his version.

The thing about AJ is he doesn't even look 40 and his body hasn't take the abuse of someone who's close in age and been in WWE for a long period of time..Dude spent a ton of years in TNA and they weren't running a schedule anywhere close to what WWE does, so that's saved some wear and tear on his body..Then he goes to Japan where they have longer and more intense matches than WWE, but not nearly as many..Plus AJ hasn't been subjected to the amount of travel that a typical WWE wrestler has, so that helps him out to..Barring injury I could see him easily working another 4-5 yrs at the same level he's at now..

The thing about AJ is he doesn't even look 40 and his body hasn't take the abuse of someone who's close in age and been in WWE for a long period of time..Dude spent a ton of years in TNA and they weren't running a schedule anywhere close to what WWE does, so that's saved some wear and tear on his body..Then he goes to Japan where they have longer and more intense matches than WWE, but not nearly as many..Plus AJ hasn't been subjected to the amount of travel that a typical WWE wrestler has, so that helps him out to..Barring injury I could see him easily working another 4-5 yrs at the same level he's at now..

All of this

Since you know who AJ is, you dudes need to go back and look at his stuff from New Japan.

Him vs. Nakamura from Tokyo Dome was great man.

Question/Comment: Re: Injuries

@Mister Saint Laurent   Mentioned that this is a different era for WWE because it is the first time that those "ROH Type Dudes" are main eventing shows. Never before has there been the small, workhorse, "I grew up watching Jushin Thunder Lightning and the WCW Cruiserweight division" wrestlers been a main focus for WWE. This is why we have seen such a high number of injuries. 

Not to mention those dudes already had thousands of hardcore miles on their odometers.

What are your thoughts on that?

New Day needs a refresher
have Big E go for the US title and Austin/Kofi go for the pennies

Big E is :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom