Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Shane should pull a switcheroo on Brock at Royal Rumble. You have Brock under the assumption that he will be facing the weak GM of Smackdown. You should have vignettes of Brock not taking this seriously, show him on vacation kicking his feet up, basically not training. The night of Royal Rumble, Shane O Mac comes out and says there is a change of plan and that Brock will taking on Smackdown's new free agent signing....

Naked Murals overwhelms an unprepared Brock with knee strikes and leaves the Rumble victorious. Book It Vince!
meh doesnt seem believeable to me. If brock really about the money, he not gonna **** up an easy come up vs shane by slacking off.

Brock needs an injury angle. Thats the only way to soften him up.

And no one fresh outta nxt should be the one to defeat him. WWE has to stop trying to springboard these dudes. I like some of those dudes (Samoa, Nakamura, Roode) but its just silly to have them come out the gate of NXT (especially since they prob lost their last NXT match to put over the new champ) and then beat the top main roster guy in less than a month

Its stupid imo

Last edited:
team shane/smackdown vs. lesnar handicap match.

brock washes the whole roster :lol:

did brock use the Hogan "word" and i dont mean "brother"

Last edited:
so for the dudley boys retirement speech they got washed by a couple of jabronis who shouldnt even be employed in the states?

thats what they get for coming back to the wwe

midas whale have kissed vince *** instead. that would have been less embarrassing than getting worked by festus and the bald headed tna explosion wrestler

meh doesnt seem believeable to me. If brock really about the money, he not gonna **** up an easy come up vs shane by slacking off.

Brock needs an injury angle. Thats the only way to soften him up.

And no one fresh outta nxt should be the one to defeat him. WWE has to stop trying to springboard these dudes. I like some of those dudes (Samoa, Nakamura, Roode) but its just silly to have them come out the gate of NXT (especially since they prob lost their last NXT match to put over the new champ) and then beat the top main roster guy in less than a month

Its stupid imo

Yea I agree with this. However Nakamura has faced Brock before in Japan after dude left WWE the first time so they do have some history :nerd:

I heard Brock was hella stiff with Nak that match too lol

so i tuned into to RAW last night for the first time in forever n cuz on there talkn bout " i  love big sweaty men"  
mean.gif

Brock situation I'm thinking let him go undefeated until he retires. 2018 let him have a Epic matchup with someone at his final WM. I don't know who should be his final matchup though hmm.

Brock situation I'm thinking let him go undefeated until he retires. 2018 let him have a Epic matchup with someone at his final WM. I don't know who should be his final matchup though hmm.

Has he stated thisnis his final contract?

so braun finna spend the whole yr fighting local competitors?

I swear muscle & fitness is run by the WWE.. :rofl:

paul levesque is an editorial supervisor for a few of their magazines (american media inc)

how many guys have seth injured in the last yr? not saying he's unsafe, but he's got to be more careful with his opponents. needs to hit up bret hart for advice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom