Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Let's say it does go down, Lesnar will beat the **** out of him as we would expect.

I could see Vince come out all emotional and try to plead with Lesnar or help Shane.

Lesnar wins, Shane it cartied out on a stretcher.

Vince then says he has someone eho can finish the job and beat Lesnar at WM33.

Rock? Reigns? Someone else?

they cant use a part timer, their best option is to use roman. it just devalues the roster if they gotta go use an outsider for help. brock-roman already have history anyways.

Damnit, I hate to say it but the more I look at the UHC belt, the more I like it..:smh:

Reigns is the early favorite to win next week.

19cw60.gif

So Reigns got demoted to the midcard for a month just to bury Rusev and get gifted another world title run?

Vince gon Vince

Dudleyz are legit gone. They decided to part ways with the WWE as of a week ago.

The angle was to get alot of heat for Doc and Karl.

The door is open for them if they want to return.

They received a standing ovation from the entire roster and McMahons once they got backstage.

Damn. Im more sad bout them retiring than everyone else who recently retired :frown:

If Reigns goes over I think that'll be it for me watching Raw.

Raw is reverting back to the Status Quo

Week 4 Clue Pic for the 2K17 Roster reveal:

Last edited:
Wonder why the Dudleys decided to leave? Going back to TNA? Japan? Indy circuit?

Unfortunate about Balor. That's the one downside to signing older performers...more wear and tear on them already. Happened to Zayn, Itami, now Balor.

Can't wait to see Bret Hart rant on this one against Seth.

The UHW is just uninspired. I like the colored strap though. Feel the one on SD should get a blue strap now.

Dudleyz are getting up there in age + I think they run a wrassling school?

Last edited:
I really like the RAM announcers desk up by the entrance..Loved it when WCW did it on Nitro..

Back
Top Bottom