Wrestling Thread Oct 6-19: 10/13 RAW - Ric Flair Returns, Big Show vs Rusev, Todd Crisley

Hawks shoulder block>>>Cenas

I love how he lands on his feet

-SuperLucha reported that it is the birthday of JRS

Last edited:
john-cena-championships.jpg

I don't love cena. I don't hate cena. But I am over his character. And his gimmick needs a major overhaul. I am also content with coming to realization that it will never happen.

In Vince's mind there is no need. the dude sells double the amount of merch than anyone else on the roster. but with that said roman reigns isn't going to replace cena. when cena goes a new era will begin. and with that hopefully it will mean a new direction of the company.

i don't mean to break any of the roman empires hearts out there. but this guy isn't going to last at the top of the
company long if he even makes
it there. I am still convinced he is going
to be more lex Luger then Bret hart.

so that brings the question who really is the next Cena? and do you guys think that Cena is the last guy of the Vince McMahon era?

Last edited:
I don't love cena. I don't hate cena. But I am over his character. And his gimmick needs a major overhaul. I am also content with coming to realization that it will never happen.

In Vince's mind there is no need. the dude sells double the amount of merch than anyone else on the roster. but with that said roman reigns isn't going to replace cena. when cena goes a new era will begin. and with that hopefully it will mean a new direction of the company.

i don't mean to break any of the roman empires hearts out there. but this guy isn't going to last at the top of the
company long if he even makes
it there. I am still convinced he is going
to be more lex Luger then Bret hart.

so that brings the question who really is the next Cena? and do you guys think that Cena is the last guy of the Vince McMahon era?
Sami Zayn?

F'n awesome segment... Hilarious, but the tension picked up at the perfect moment.... If this I indeed a WM match, it's perfect.... Puts a couple part timers in their' own match, where a young guy doesn't have to take the L....

when i heard this was rumored to happen, i dreaded it, but this segment low key makes me want to see the match

​
Have no interest in seeing this match (although I'd be for it if it meant they wouldn't be taking up other places on the card), but this was a great segment​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom