Wrestling Thread Oct 6-19: 10/13 RAW - Ric Flair Returns, Big Show vs Rusev, Todd Crisley

Worst match you have ever seen? Like a complete train wreck that made you question why you even watch wrestling anymore?
Legit answers nothing with Eva Marie she sucks, we know it but she fine.

It's too easy to name terrible matches, cause most of them involve people I hate, but instead I'll tell you the worst match I've ever seen from two guys I'm a fan of, and that's Raven vs William Regal from Invasion. I don't know what it was, but it seemed like they wrestled the other person's style, and it was just a very bad mashup of styles, so awkward.

Also, why did't anyway remind me Impact was on tonight? I've been caking on the phone and watching Hollywoods Divas for damn near an hour.

Last edited:
I know they're boys but it's sad how Rosenberg sucks on everything Mark Henry does like it's the best thing ever :smh:

Only thing 2 things he ever did that I like was 1) when he trolled us all by doing the retirement speech & 2) when he gave the poem during the Owen Hart Raw..

Jenna vs Sharmell @ Victory Road 2009: the OG minus 5 star match
Jack Swagger vs the MITB briefcase hook @ WM 26
Divas 7 on 7 match @ Survivor Series 2013 and the re-match on Raw of the following night :rolleyes
Matt Morgan v Crimson Punch Match :x

Can't believe this is actually legit.
91iLKCzpsAL._SL1500_.jpg

It's too easy to name terrible matches, cause most of them involve people I hate, but instead I'll tell you the worst match I've ever seen from two guys I'm a fan of, and that's Raven vs William Regal from Invasion. I don't know what it was, but it seemed like they wrestled the other person's style, and it was just a very bad mashup of styles, so awkward.

Also, why did't anyway remind me Impact was on tonight? I've been caking on the phone and watching Hollywoods Divas for damn near an hour.

Yes! Just watched invasion again last night. Those two had a completely underwhelming match. It was like watching a black hole of chemistry.
Edge vs test to unify the wwf ic and wcw us championship at survivor series that year was another terriblly boring match by two good talents at that time.

I've posted it like 5 times
laugh.gif

The only rule is don't be a deadbeat. I just found out recently we had one last year.
mean.gif

I just pm'd you one and here it is again for anyone else that needs it:
Questionnaire:
Name:

NT Name:

Twitter/Instagram:

Address (for shipping):

Favorite Wrestler (Current & All-Time):

Shirt size:

Favorite time period in wrestling:

Do you read wrestling books or magazines?

Do you watch wrestling dvds/blu rays?

Interested in independent wrestling?

Any specific wrestling memorabilia you collect?

Shoe size and gaming system:

Do you have the WWE Network?

What did you receive last year in the NTWT Secret Santa>
Just PM my questionnaire forgot your email.

Back
Top Bottom