Wrestling Thread Oct 6-19: 10/13 RAW - Ric Flair Returns, Big Show vs Rusev, Todd Crisley

TNA teasing signing a new talent who will shock people and another who will bring buzz to TNA.

Watch it be Del Rio and Ricardo :lol:

Thanks for the email, JP.

I've been a part of this site for 10+ years. Done countless trades, deals, and made some of the most important real life friendships that I have all from NT. Last December I buried my brother, father, and a childhood friend. I left social media and Niketalk behind to focus on life and family. Naija's gifts should have been in the mail before my life got crazy, blame my procrastination. But I never intended to "scam" you, bro. If you still would like, I would love to send you something this year. I owe you that much.

But don't ever **** on my name. And smh at some of you dudes who "know" me that would co-sign that nonsense.

Thanks for the email, JP.

I've been a part of this site for 10+ years. Done countless trades, deals, and made some of the most important real life friendships that I have all from NT. Last December I buried my brother, father, and a childhood friend. I left social media and Niketalk behind to focus on life and family. Naija's gifts should have been in the mail before my life got crazy, blame my procrastination. But I never intended to "scam" you, bro. If you still would like, I would love to send you something this year. I owe you that much.

But don't ever **** on my name. And smh at some of you dudes who "know" me that would co-sign that nonsense.

Glad you responded, I didn't think you were like that, always had been a cool dude in here. I was just told recently when I put this back together this year that Naija didn't receive anything and I saw you hadn't been on since December (for whatever reasons) and now we know why. Sorry about all your losses.

Worst match you have ever seen? Like a complete train wreck that made you question why you even watch wrestling anymore?
Legit answers nothing with Eva Marie she sucks, we know it but she fine.

Worst match you have ever seen? Like a complete train wreck that made you question why you even watch wrestling anymore?
Legit answers nothing with Eva Marie she sucks, we know it but she fine.

*waits for Jeff Hardy vs. Sting*

Condolences grizz. Reading through all this know. I knew something wasn't right when I saw your name in a negative light.

Anyways, it's in the past. Hope all is well in your personal life. Come join us whenever you can

Back
Top Bottom