Wrestling Thread Oct 26-Nov1 | 10/27 - Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff Sign with TNA (p11)

Originally Posted by HardWork919

Am I the only one who doesn't care about Hogan in TNA?

I see where you are coming from, but from the other side - they just signed one of the most recognizable names there is (or 2). But the fact that this makesTNA somewhat of a threat to the WWE is the best part to me.

roll.gif
@ Steiner's shirt

Originally Posted by hellaones

roll.gif
@ Steiner's shirt
laugh.gif
Steiner got jokes

the slam Sabin took was
sick.gif
glad dude is OK

Yo, homicide threatening then robbing Don west was funny as hell
laugh.gif

So I'm watching this TNA show for the first time ever and my first question is....are they taping this @@## in an old warehouse down by the docks?There's like 200 people there? Secondly, is that really Kurt Angle....I don't know why, but he doesn't look like the same guy, and how does aclothesline send him to the hospital? If that can send him to the hospital, then Hogan's leg drop will kill some fools. Oh yeah, this round ring isannoying too. This is going to take some getting used to, but I'll watch for my man Hogan.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

So I'm watching this TNA show for the first time ever and my first question is....are they taping this @@## in an old warehouse down by the docks? There's like 200 people there? Secondly, is that really Kurt Angle....I don't know why, but he doesn't look like the same guy, and how does a clothesline send him to the hospital? If that can send him to the hospital, then Hogan's leg drop will kill some fools. Oh yeah, this round ring is annoying too. This is going to take some getting used to, but I'll watch for my man Hogan.
laugh.gif
All iMPACT shows are taped in Universal Studios b/c itsfree i think (or so cheap that its practically free), and the tickets are all free so the people in attendance are probably not even wrestling fans like that.

Yes, that is Kurt Angle. He just got madd skinny since going to TNA
laugh.gif

And it wasn't just ANY clothesline. It was Nigel McGuiness' (aka Desmond Wolfe
grin.gif
) Jawbreaker Lariat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And yes, the 6 sided ring is quite annoying, but you get used to it after a while.

Originally Posted by chino905

And yes, the 6 sided ring is quite annoying, but you get used to it after a while.

That's the main thing that has stopped me from watching TNA. I can't stand being confused when I think somebody is getting whipped off the ropes thenhe hits the turnbuckle.

Well, that and their terrible attempt to semi-recreate the WWF Attitude era.

Anyone in here have Smackdown Vs. Raw 2010?
I've been lurking in this thread and ya'll just have too much knowledge, I don't have a think to contribute. LMAO.

still. I just got this game its pretty sick IMO. anyone mess any online modes? Royal Rumble? anyway (if you can do this) create like an online"league" or PPV or Royal Rumble we could all get in? Think it'd be pretty sick

I got it for PS3 by the way.

Oh and saw the "official" thread via search and it was pretty dead from what I saw.

Wow. This Jenny Brooks is probably the least charismatic jobber ever.

Ziggler/Morrison was great, when are they gunna put some gold on him?

And Punk vs. Scott Armstrong? Jeez.

Batista sent chills through me when he said "Eddie's dead" this heel turn might be the best idea for him yet...

Originally Posted by HardWork919

Batista sent chills through me when he said "Eddie's dead" this heel turn might be the best idea for him yet...
I might have to watch then.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

I've been lurking in this thread and ya'll just have too much knowledge, I don't have a think to contribute. LMAO.
Haha, just post man, ain't no shame in it. My knowledge was actually kinda limited at first(I was pretty much a casual fan lol) but thesethreads helped me out.

I have SvR 2010 but for 360 though.

still. I just got this game its pretty sick IMO. anyone mess any online modes? Royal Rumble? anyway (if you can do this) create like an online "league" or PPV or Royal Rumble we could all get in? Think it'd be pretty sick

Oh and saw the "official" thread via search and it was pretty dead from what I saw.
Making a league would be pretty sick, If there are enough people who own the game we could start this.

Originally Posted by Mister916

still. I just got this game its pretty sick IMO. anyone mess any online modes? Royal Rumble? anyway (if you can do this) create like an online "league" or PPV or Royal Rumble we could all get in? Think it'd be pretty sick

Making a league would be pretty sick, If there are enough people who own the game we could start this.
pimp.gif
I plan to buy the game. PS3. Who else is down?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Mister916

pimp.gif
I plan to buy the game. PS3. Who else is down?

I'm down. I already copped mine for PS3 as well.

Back
Top Bottom