Wrestling Thread Oct 26-Nov1 | 10/27 - Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff Sign with TNA (p11)

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

^ I dont use flash or anything and just a kodak digi cam.
That's what I used.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Hulk also said that Nick (his son) is attending Rikishi's wrestling school. Couldn't he have picked a better school than that. All he's going to learn about is wearing thongs and sticking his %*! in other men's faces.
Didnt he already learn those skills when he was locked up?

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Hulk also said that Nick (his son) is attending Rikishi's wrestling school. Couldn't he have picked a better school than that. All he's going to learn about is wearing thongs and sticking his %*! in other men's faces.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

i don't think there's enough zing for this quote.
laugh.gif

I wonder if we may see a Hogan Sting match before sting retires another starcade?

I wonder if we may see the return of bret harts as well maybe piper? There are so many differnet possibilites now.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I wonder if we may see a Hogan Sting match before sting retires another starcade?

I wonder if we may see the return of bret harts as well maybe piper? There are so many differnet possibilites now.
I'll pass on sting/hogan, 2 guys who cant move in the ring isnt big deal to me, if anything I'd like to see flair come in select 4 guysfor a new four horsemen w/ him as the manager

Anybody watch Hulk on Larry King Live tonight? Dude said he actually had a gun in his hand and was going to end it all.
I never believe anything that Hogan says. He's a pathological liar. What is Andre's weight up to now? 1100 lbs?

Originally Posted by chino905

TNA to add second weekly show

According to wrestlezone's own Mark Madden, TNA will be adding a second weekly show to their television schedule. When, you ask? Monday nights from 8:00-10:00PM ET head-to-head with WWE's RAW.

While the time frame of when this will happen isn't confirmed, we can report exclusively that a second show on Monday's from 8-10PM ET is in the plans right now.

We should have more on this breaking story soon. Keep checking back to the site for more information.

Who knows if this will work, but any competition is good competition. I don't care about ratings. If it makes the WWE improve their product,then I'm 100% for it.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/art...ic-flairs-tna-status-will-sting-retire-89051#
Additionally, it was reported yesterday that Ric Flair had signed a multi-year deal with Hogan when he agreed to work the upcoming "Hulkamania" tour in Australia, and that there is a possibility that he might also be signing with TNA to work with Hogan and Bischoff. In an update on that situation, it's now being said that Flair is very close to signing with TNA, and that a deal with the company is no longer a matter of if but a matter of when.

Sting NOT retiring after Hogan signing
According to sources within TNA, it is now being said that Sting has no plans to leave the company anytime soon or retirehttp://www.wrestlezone.com/news/art...ic-flairs-tna-status-will-sting-retire-89051# from the business now that Hogan has signed on with the company.
Hogan has full creative control over TNA; Vince McMahon pist off.

I spoke to a source within TNA this morning that has exclusively informed WZ that Hulk Hogan http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/art...ogans-controlling-tna-vince-is-furious-89037# is in complete creative control of TNA at the moment. His reach in the company even goes beyond Dixie Carter, and at this point the only person Hogan is answering to is Carter's father.

The future of employees such as Vince Russo, Ed Ferrara and others within management have yet to be determined. At this point, they will remain with the company on a trial basis depending on how well they work with Hogan.

Additionally, it's being said that when Vince McMahon heard the news that Hogan had announced his signing with TNA during a press conference at Madison Square Garden. He apparently became furious as he considers MSG to be "his building." It wouldn't surprise most people to see Vince take some kind of action in retaliation to Hogan's signing as he is apparently very angry with the situation.

I spoke to a source within TNA this morning that has exclusively informed WZ that Hulk Hogan is in complete creative control of TNA at the moment. His reach in the company even goes beyond Dixie Carter, and at this point the only person Hogan is answering to is Carter's father.

This is why I'm VERY picky with the stuff I post on here (not a knock against you chino, just some of the internet wrestling insiders).

That is complete and utter BULL $#!+. There's not a chance in hell Hogan has COMPLETE creative control and
smh.gif
@ whoever wrote that having the nerve to sayhis reach is beyond Dixie $!*%!!! Carter...wow...

I actually LOL'ed when I read that.
laugh.gif

This whole Hogan/Bischoff thing has its negatives and positives...if I feel like typing it all out later on, I'll give my full thoughts...

On another note...there will not be a Casket Match taking place at SS. Apparently WWE.com made a mistake and was promoting last year's match on their sitebefore it got pulled down. However, if you read the SD spoilers you do know that there is a change to the original match...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I spoke to a source within TNA this morning that has exclusively informed WZ that Hulk Hogan is in complete creative control of TNA at the moment. His reach in the company even goes beyond Dixie Carter, and at this point the only person Hogan is answering to is Carter's father.
This is why I'm VERY picky with the stuff I post on here (not a knock against you chino, just some of the internet wrestling insiders).

That is complete and utter BULL $#!+. There's not a chance in hell Hogan has COMPLETE creative control and
smh.gif
@ whoever wrote that having the nerve to say his reach is beyond Dixie $!*%!!! Carter...wow...

I actually LOL'ed when I read that.
laugh.gif

This whole Hogan/Bischoff thing has its negatives and positives...if I feel like typing it all out later on, I'll give my full thoughts...

On another note...there will not be a Casket Match taking place at SS. Apparently WWE.com made a mistake and was promoting last year's match on their site before it got pulled down. However, if you read the SD spoilers you do know that there is a change to the original match...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea i thought it was fishy too when i first read it.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

thank god its fake. wouldnt be suprised to see vince throw 50 mill at the rock though...

Yo to be honest, I can actually see that happening now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Vince might just turn into awesome Vince again.
pimp.gif

Also, TNA's new show will be called TNA "Epix"
TNA Getting a New TV Show In 2009? by Joe Burgett Joe Burgett Senior Writer

Senior Writer Written on December 16, 2008 For a while now we have been hearing people say that TNA needs to compete with the WWE. And a way to do that is by creating another TV Program. The WWE has RAW and SmackDown, along with ECW.

But TNA has only had TNA iMPACT! since they have existed. Now it looks like they are going to be getting another TV Program. According to pwrestlingnews.com "TNA Epix" will debut in 2009.

And this is the logo(s) I'm guessing.

That article was written almost a year ago, doubt it means anything now. And i bealive tna has a show in the uk entitled epics which is a best of show

Update on the major upcoming TNA announcements, Hogan's role, more
By Brian Cantor
Oct 28, 2009 - 12:00:27 AM

As LordsofPain reported earlier, talk within the industry says that the Hulk Hogan story is part of a much bigger announcement set to break in pieces over the next several weeks. In addition to new TNA programming on television, speculation also points to a number of big-name wrestlers (not merely Ric Flair, who is by no means confirmed for TNA) following Hogan's lead in working with the number two wrestling company.

TNA Epix was a show they were pitching using Mick foley to highlight old matches.

They should call the new show TNA is WAR

As for Hogan I fully believe he has creative control over his character (which is why he should never see any ring time in the comp) but Dixie Carter wouldhave to be the dumbest owner ever to give her company over to HH for some name recognition

Im glad they did it at the Garden, piss old man Vince off. They should have done it across the street from Titan Tower in Stamford, that would have beenamazing.

TNA/ Hogan backstage news:
I've been told that TNA talent was notified via a mass text message yesterday after the press conference that Hulk Hogan had signed.

The signing of Hogan was kept a secret from some of the top individuals in TNA. A very select few knew about it.

There are people in TNA who feel Hogan is only there to promote his book. Others feel Eric Bischoff is trying to get 'in' with Kevin Kay from SpikeTV for a future reality show involving Hogan.

There are people already shaking their heads that Hogan has basically done nothing to help promote TNA during his appearances on Larry King Live and Howard Stern. He hasn't put over the company at all.

I'm told TNA will air highlights from the press conference tomorrow night on iMPACT!. That will be it for this week and then we'll see what happens at next week's TNA iMPACT! tapings on Monday and Tuesday.

Im sure hulk will have control over his stuff, but dixie will prob point him in the direction they want. I do like the badass face authority figure thatwrestles 3-4 times a year.

Back
Top Bottom