Wrestling Thread Oct 25-21 | 10/29 Smackdown - Undertaker Funeral | New #1 Contender

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

laugh.gif
@ taz takin a shot at the undertaker....

What he say?

May I have your attention, please?

I have just received an email from the anonymous GM. And I quote:

4W...hombrelobo...Your feud is going nowhere. Goldust and Ted DiBiase are more intriguing. Jeff Jarret's broken guitar is more riveting. Rey Mysterio Jr.'s tiny jock strap is more captivating.

I propose a match. A "Loser Leaves NTWT" match.

With a Special Guest Referee.

Spoiler [+]

*No chance (if that's what you got)...NO CHANCE IN HELL*

May I have your attention, please?

I have just received an email from the anonymous GM. And I quote:

4W...hombrelobo...Your feud is going nowhere. Goldust and Ted DiBiase are more intriguing. Jeff Jarret's broken guitar is more riveting. Rey Mysterio Jr.'s tiny jock strap is more captivating.

I propose a match. A "Loser Leaves NTWT" match.

With a Special Guest Referee.

Spoiler [+]

*No chance (if that's what you got)...NO CHANCE IN HELL*

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter
2us7ayx.gif

Hyper Cutter, you don't tell hombrelobo what to do.

You don't even tell 4W what to do.

Hell, I don't even think you tell your own member what to do! You're the type of guy who goes to the bathroom only to get stage fright. You don't go when you want to go. NO, NO, NOO.. Baby boy downstairs tells you when to go!

But that's besides the point! The bottom line is.. You can get your zyzz worshiping, bobby lashley like promo cutting, baby boy muscles back to the bodybuilding thread. And when you FINALLY come back.. you better be able to cut something decent if not I will..

Spoiler [+]
s33wb7.gif
you for good.

[

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter
2us7ayx.gif

Hyper Cutter, you don't tell hombrelobo what to do.

You don't even tell 4W what to do.

Hell, I don't even think you tell your own member what to do! You're the type of guy who goes to the bathroom only to get stage fright. You don't go when you want to go. NO, NO, NOO.. Baby boy downstairs tells you when to go!

But that's besides the point! The bottom line is.. You can get your zyzz worshiping, bobby lashley like promo cutting, baby boy muscles back to the bodybuilding thread. And when you FINALLY come back.. you better be able to cut something decent if not I will..

Spoiler [+]
s33wb7.gif
you for good.

[

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

What he say?
It was during a small segment before a commercial break when Pope was pushing a casket in the back making his way to the ring, Tenay asked if there was some one inside there
then Taz replied "I'm hoping its not some badazz hoping to take on an MMA guy" 

wasnt really a shot more like a reference but idk i just thought it was 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

What he say?
It was during a small segment before a commercial break when Pope was pushing a casket in the back making his way to the ring, Tenay asked if there was some one inside there
then Taz replied "I'm hoping its not some badazz hoping to take on an MMA guy" 

wasnt really a shot more like a reference but idk i just thought it was 
laugh.gif

You wanna shoot?

You wanna shoot? Well I'm going *&%@**% shoot, then.

"Go back to the kitchen"?

Is that the best you got? I have more creativity in the tip of my ***k than you have in all your 2828 posts combined. You're gonna have to try a little harder, kid.

As for your loser friend.

How about you take back those 23 minutes you spent looking for those gifs and you read up on the basics of grammar if you want to come off as sarcastic. From what I read, you're botching your promo over there, "baby boy".

The fact of the matter is this: no one would know who you are if it wasn't for the attention you're getting from me right now. That Steiner gimmick...you think you were getting over with that? The CM Punk gimmick? That fell flat, too.

When you're not jobbing to 4W, your looking for that spotlight and you got it, baby boy. You got it because of me. The main event. The showstopper. The icon.

You're in the main event to job to guys like me. Otherwise, you wouldn't be in the spot you're in right now.

So you can copy all your gifs, you can say your cute little quips, you can mention other jabronis from other organizations, you can do all these things. But you'll never, NEVER, be remembered for anything you did outside of this feud.

You wanna shoot?

You wanna shoot? Well I'm going *&%@**% shoot, then.

"Go back to the kitchen"?

Is that the best you got? I have more creativity in the tip of my ***k than you have in all your 2828 posts combined. You're gonna have to try a little harder, kid.

As for your loser friend.

How about you take back those 23 minutes you spent looking for those gifs and you read up on the basics of grammar if you want to come off as sarcastic. From what I read, you're botching your promo over there, "baby boy".

The fact of the matter is this: no one would know who you are if it wasn't for the attention you're getting from me right now. That Steiner gimmick...you think you were getting over with that? The CM Punk gimmick? That fell flat, too.

When you're not jobbing to 4W, your looking for that spotlight and you got it, baby boy. You got it because of me. The main event. The showstopper. The icon.

You're in the main event to job to guys like me. Otherwise, you wouldn't be in the spot you're in right now.

So you can copy all your gifs, you can say your cute little quips, you can mention other jabronis from other organizations, you can do all these things. But you'll never, NEVER, be remembered for anything you did outside of this feud.

WWTF: Weekly Wrestling Thread Federation Presents

Brawl For The Fall

Live, exclusively on NT

so far we have 2 matches

*Vacant WWTF Title

4Wrestling VS Hombrelobo

Special Referee: TBD

*Vacant WWTF Heavyweight Title In A Ladder Match

Hypercutter VS Je Ne Sais Quoi

*DSK finds out who put him in his "vegetative state"

WWTF: Weekly Wrestling Thread Federation Presents

Brawl For The Fall