Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

HHH winning the rumble? That would be the worst!!!!

I'm mad Seth won't get to break out a new gear at Mania. Probably would've been blue and gold.

Honner needs the title

Show these ungrateful young guys how to be a real champwin

Humble them old country way

Last edited:
Just watched NXT. Samoa Joe is going to be Kevin Owens 2.0 just wallowing in NXT though and not bumped to main roster. Fat Heels for the win

CTGcrxjWEAA3WNX.png

I wanna see HHH win the Rumble for the hell of it :lol: . He comes in #30 and just cleans house on whoever is left.

Apparently, Meltzer said plans for WM were Brock/Rock, Seth/HHH, Roman/Dean. Seth/HHH would have been for the belt.

HHH winning the Rumble....

in 2016.

:stoneface:

Best Heel in the Business sacrificed his knee for everyone! Now we don't have to see Shovel win the Royal Rumble.

SethLord is such a G, fought thru the pain.

:x :smh: :x @ HHH winning the RR. Thats the problem with the E now, still living in the past.

:smh: damn Seth.....sidenote, are superstars getting injured more often because they aren't on the sauce? :nerd:

what time frame are you talking about more injuries versus the time frame you think they haven't been on the sauce?
that is, aren't the injuries you're referring to much more recent than the absence of sauce?

and how do we know who was on da sauce & when compared to now?

so i say no

Last edited:
Sext is gonna get this type of reaction when he returns. The worst part is he basically tore his entire knee.
Goosebumps b

and if Sheamus some how wins we need to start a twitter hashtag that needs to go viral to boo the ever loving **** out of him at every event and every time he even thinks about touching a mic. that way vince gets the hint to officially take him off the top of the card for the rest of eternity.

also bray winning and building a ministry with his 'family' wouldn't be a bad idea that could involve the whole roster. Have him basically bully any opponent into having to go through his entire stable to even prove they are worthy. and once they finally work their way into a match with bray for the title have the wyatts interfere anyway. Have it go on for awhile until the Authority has no choice but to turn face and build an army to stop them making Roman be there super hero that finally takes the family apart and win the belt back.
Best idea I've read so far.

:smh: damn Seth.....sidenote, are superstars getting injured more often because they aren't on the sauce? :nerd:

what time frame are you talking about more injuries versus the time frame you think they haven't been on the sauce?
that is, aren't the injuries you're referring to much more recent than the absence of sauce?

and how do we know who was on da sauce & when compared to now?

so i say no

The 90's

Back
Top Bottom