Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by hymen man

purrr
Select me, 4W!
Spoiler [+]

007.jpg

(i'll post my real promo sometime this weekend)
laugh.gif
 i dont know why but this had me 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
what the hell
laugh.gif

Everytime I see a TNA PPV card, I always raise my expectations and then end up not being surprised
at how underwhelming it is.

THE BOUND FOR GLORY CARD
* PRE-SHOW MATCH - TNA Tag Team Title Match: Mexican America [emoji]169[/emoji] vs. Ink Inc.
* Crimson vs. Matt Morgan vs. Samoa Joe
* I Quit Match: AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels
* Full Metal Mayhem: RVD vs. Jerry Lynn
* Falls Count Anywhere Match: Bully Ray vs. Mr. Anderson
* TNA Knockouts Title Match: Winter [emoji]169[/emoji] vs. Velvet Sky​ vs. Mickie James​ vs. Madison Rayne
* TNA X-Division Title Match: Austin Aries [emoji]169[/emoji] vs. Brian Kendrick
* No DQ Match: Sting vs. Hulk Hogan (If Sting Wins Dixie Carter Gets Control of TNA Back)
* TNA World Title Match: Kurt Angle [emoji]169[/emoji] vs. Bobby Roode

That is loaded with potential, but I'm gonna hold my breath on how good it actually will be.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Everytime I see a TNA PPV card, I always raise my expectations and then end up not being surprised

THE BOUND FOR GLORY CARD
* PRE-SHOW MATCH - TNA Tag Team Title Match: Mexican America [emoji]169[/emoji] vs. Ink Inc.
* TNA Knockouts Title Match: Winter [emoji]169[/emoji] vs. Velvet Sky​ vs. Mickie James​ vs. Madison Rayne
* TNA X-Division Title Match: Austin Aries [emoji]169[/emoji] vs. Brian Kendrick
* No DQ Match: Sting vs. Hulk Hogan (If Sting Wins Dixie Carter Gets Control of TNA Back)

That is loaded with potential, but I'm gonna hold my breath on how good it actually will be.
i tried to give tna another chance this spring/summer but i've given up on the product.
i don't expect anything higher than a 6 out of 10 in a ppv that could easily be 9.5 out of 10.

as both NTSeries teams are taking shape, so will the rest of the ppv.

the vacant NTercontinental Championship and the vacant NTag Team Titles will be up for grabs at the ppv.

NTUS title will be up for grabs at NTRumble.

more details after both NTSeries teams are completed.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

the vacant NTercontinental Championship and the vacant NTag Team Titles will be up for grabs at the ppv.

Shouldn't the title shots go to whoever the #1 contenders are?
just a question

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Shouldn't the title shots go to whoever the #1 contenders are?
just a question
the NTContinental Title will be vacant, hung in the air, while 3 NTWE stars compete in a triple threat ladder match.
the NTag Titles will be up for grabs as 2 teams will battle in a no disqualification tornado tag match

Major Addition to TNA
In a move that has been rumored for about a week, David Lagana will be headed to TNA for a writing position.  Lagana had been working with ROH heading its social media department, but had wanted to get back into writing.

Exactly how the power structure on the writing team would shake out will be interesting.  Lagana's name had come up with the idea that if they were to replace Vince Russo, Lagana was on the very short list of people out there who had experience in actually writing television wrestling shows that actually had a basic knowledge of wrestling.  So many of the ex-WWE writers didn't know wrestling, and others, who have had success booking at the indie level had the knock of never writing "modern style" wrestling television.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Major Addition to TNA
 Lagana's name had come up with the idea that if they were to replace Vince Russo, Lagana was on the very short list of people out there who had experience in actually writing television wrestling shows that actually had a basic knowledge of wrestling.  So many of the ex-WWE writers didn't know wrestling, and others, who have had success booking at the indie level had the knock of never writing "modern style" wrestling television.
You would think both TNA and the WWE would try to find people like that, you know, obvious choices. Since Stephanie McMahon took
over Chris Kreski's creative writing duties, the last person to even come close to making good (or cohesive) storylines was Freddie Prinze Jr.
Yea, seriously.

Lagana was a long time WWE writer (maybe 7 years) that Steph fired. He was demoted to writing for ECW and eventually fired.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Josh: I'm so glad it's finally Friday, means only one thing. NTDown! Welcome Booker, and Cole.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Booker: Shucky Ducky Quack Quack Snarf.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cole: gotta love working with you guys, Woo Hoo.....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Booker: WHAT DA HAIIIILLL?!?![/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cole: Oh no... [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Josh: YES! YES! YES! NOW THIS IS HOW YOU START NTDOWN! The man's man, the pure Alpha Male is here! You two shut up and pay your respects. Both of you have no clue what it is to walk five steps in his boots! You wish you could be a quarter of the man he is! The most amazing NTWT Superstar to date!![/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*crowd is booing*[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*enters ring and is carrying a black duffle bag*[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Funny enough, i could care less what it is anyone in the back or anyone out here says. Boo all you want, you're watching aren't you. *points* The blonde that was just on here feet cheering, yes i know how amazing i look. cheer as loud as you can sweetheart because you sitting there with your mouth open while i'm in this ring is the closest you will get to blowing me, now look away from me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*points* this fat @ss over here. go up to the stands and buy another fried ham and whipped cream sandwich and slurp it down with cup of syrup, the fact that you are looking at me makes my stomach turn. The last time you were laid was probably the last time GHIMS was attracted to a woman. Don't know if anyone here can figure it out, but it's been a long damn time for the both of you.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Speaking of which, that's why I have this bag. The Douche himself thinks he can do whatever he want. I'm here to inform you No, you don't tell an Alpha Male what it is he does or does not do. You are a child with a magnifying glass and an ant farm. The problem with that is I'm not an ant. So child hear me now as I am going to be a Parent with a Belt. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*picks up bag and pulls out HIS original US Title*[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is mine, I Won and Defended it fair and square. I may not be liked but one things is For sure, i don't need to grab another Man's balls a thousand times in order to win a match. I am a beast inside this ring and I will not be stripped or bamboozled out of MY Championship. You want to play with all your other toys go right ahead, stay away from the death trap son.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We also have this little thing called NTSS coming up. Could care less who NTRaw puts on their team, they don't stand a chance. It's been over since it was announced. You have three slapdicks who can't even get on the same page for longer than twelve seconds. A Person was thrown off the team? Incredible to think that people believe in their own head they are better, clearly with the internal meltdown it shows everyone here who is greater. The people on my team couldn't carry my jock over their shoulders if they did it together, but with the standard i set along with the essential and elite work ethic i have, who could? But you know what they can do, beat the piss out of everyone on NTRaw. You see there is two kinds of people in life...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]People who talk and People who let their actions speak for themselves. How dominant NTDown is in the ring, where it matters, speaks volumes. Come NTSS be prepared to have your @sses handed to you.... With a few surprises i have in store.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*leaves*[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cole: Did you hear that?! Did you see that?! The Walk, The Talk... What an amazing man.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Booker: Sidewalk Slam! [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cole: Wha.................. Jesus..... *facepalm*[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Booker: Now can you dig that?![/color]

^^^That's after Mark Henry won the WHC. The first time I came across
that gif, it just said "White Women Really Hate Mark Henry right now"
laugh.gif

WWE Looking to Launch Divas Reality Show

For the WWE Network…

- WWE has a new poll on their website, announcing that they are looking to develop a reality show for their Divas.
The show would be, "a reality show that welcomes you aboard the private Divas tour bus as it travels from venue to
venue." Here are the voting options for the title of the series...

* WWE Divas Hot Wheels
* WWE Divas Road Trip
* WWE Divas Heels on Wheels
* WWE Divas Joy Ride
* WWE Diva Detour

Spoiler [+]
ironhide_facepalm.jpg

well that was a boring promo. cant say i'm shocked

JNSQ, will you please come to the ring

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the accurate Booker T commentary.

GHIMS, are the people involved in the NTRaw vs NTDown eligible to go for those vacant titles at NTSS or are they for the losers who don't get picked to a team?

Like bkmac.

*sitting backstage after dominating in the 1 vs 15 "Wrestlers from NTROH" Handicap dark match.
GHIMS, are the people involved in the NTRaw vs NTDown eligible to go for those vacant titles at NTSS 

dolph_ziggler_1.jpg

what the hell is he..

or are they for the losers who don't get picked to a team

020.jpg

this mother f... hey you, idiot with the headset. *points to tech*, hit my @*@%!%% entrance music RIGHT NOW.

Like bkmac.

oh, wait.
18063572:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg

*heads back to dressing room*

Originally Posted by Peep Game

THE BOUND FOR GLORY CARD

its good they put the tag match as preshow.

whats the point of tna being in theatres and not being everywhere? no theatres in northern california are showing it...

no, if u are on either NTSeries team, u cannot compete in any other match that night.

and no, there are no losers. 4w and veintisiete handpicked their team members. it is their choice who they want on their teams.

Back
Top Bottom