Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Why is he called the Funkman?
Cuz he looks just like Marky Funkhouser from Curb Your Enthusiasm
Wow, he does look like him...
laugh.gif

What horse #$!%. You've already had Orton get the better of Henry twice in a row. Now you basically have him win clean except for Rhodes interfering. Who is the champion? Oh yeah, that's why the belt means #$!%.

I'm so down on WWE right now.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Mark rollin round
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ring awareness fail
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that was hilarious!! And he went for the pin! He should have played it off and counted the 3 or somethin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hate da way rhodes speaks sumtimes n dat joke at da end was jus smh. I jus were gon be seeing orton n rhodes fueding for da IC title to bring dat belt sum prestige n importance back

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

I hate da way rhodes speaks sumtimes n dat joke at da end was jus smh. I jus were gon be seeing orton n rhodes fueding for da IC title to bring dat belt sum prestige n importance back

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]funny enough i was thinkin the same thing about someone else. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]anyone else laugh through the entire divas match.[/color]

Apparently there was a divas match. Did I miss anything? Did a diva who could wrestle job to a diva who can't?

Michael Cole's voice makes me wanna put a bunch of baby kittens in a potato sack
and run over them with an 18-wheeler.

Back
Top Bottom