Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

Damn, missing the Summerslam predictions hurt me alot.
frown.gif

Hunter is the COO of WWE. Not the COO of Raw. I knew WWE was going to fail even further with this storyline. So stupid.

Ok, I'll probably get flamed for this, but can someone post the full NTWT Raw/SD rosters again?  I asked GHIMS for them, but haven't gotten a response, and I wasn't able to find the original post from him.  I only have the face/heel list saved.

4w i'll send it to u in a few

gotholesinmyshoes, show yourself coward!!!!

- According to sources close to the situation, Chris Jericho has been talking with WWE about his future with the company. Jericho’s return may not be a full-time thing and it’s said he may work a limited schedule, something similar to The Rock. There’s no word yet on when he might return but it’s believed he will work with WWE again closer to 2012.

- As noted before, CM Punk is scheduled to feud with WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio for the next few WWE pay-per-views and the company is getting ready to go “full blown

^If Henry keeps the title till Wrestlemania I will be very happy. What better way to get Sheamus over as a legit star than to have him win the title at Mania from an 8th month long reigning champ?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- According to sources close to the situation, Chris Jericho has been talking with WWE about his future with the company. Jericho’s return may not be a full-time thing and it’s said he may work a limited schedule, something similar to The Rock. There’s no word yet on when he might return but it’s believed he will work with WWE again closer to 2012.
Chris-Jericho-130209.jpg

2012? Nonsense, Jeribkmac is ready now, ready for NTSeries!

NTWE Power Rankings

Ranking #1 - 26

this saturday, October 8th at 1 PM ET

Happy Birthday 4w.

You can now tell me that I'm Co-Captain for Team Raw as a birthday gift.
pimp.gif

- There is talk that the current storyline with Triple H could lead to all of the WWE Superstars appearing on both RAW and SmackDown going forward to help the SmackDown brand draw. The SmackDown tapings in Biloxi, MS last night did not draw well as about half of the arena was taped off. This continues the trend of recent SmackDown tapings doing low attendance.

- There is talk that the current storyline with Triple H could lead to all of the WWE Superstars appearing on both RAW and SmackDown going forward to help the SmackDown brand draw. The SmackDown tapings in Biloxi, MS last night did not draw well as about half of the arena was taped off. This continues the trend of recent SmackDown tapings doing low attendance.

Cole%20and%20Lawler.gif

Cole - and get this NTWE galaxy, i've just received word that we are going to show the footage of brasilianmami's much anticipated NTWE debut from last night's NTDown tapings, tonight!

Lawler - "This is a do or die time for this young superstar, ohhhh i can't WAIT."

^^^better not pull off a shockmaster/imthatone/jrathegreat/tennhouse

btw, happy birthday to 4w.

i posted also on your birthday thread

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ Down Peasant. My entrance was amazing and one of a kind. i retired one and beat another... stop using my name to get you over and hop off my jock. You shoulda been swallowed. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]From the 4ws, to the Deeks, the Flys, Peep and Club....... and GHIMS.... How's that taste sucktards? Dominace and being a god damn Beast runs through my veins. And you'll never know what it is to be truly an Alpha. You're welcome for gracing you with my presence. [/color]

^ From last place to first place. Respectable.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Aren't you still just an NXT scrub? Or did you just get an undeserved pass into NTDown like your skunk haired skank Kaitlyn?

Back
Top Bottom