Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

Is it possible to put news and notes in the green font that was suggested for the NTWE posts?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

This whole segment made me sick.  It came across as so corny and just a way for HHH to further inflate his ego.
really? idk man, i thought it was good tv. the camera dudes and refs being involved was a nice touch....... that it's not just about the wrestlers, it affects everyone in the company. it is a ego boost for hhh but that's nothing new. don't you like how they've slowed things down again? that was a major complaint from everyone on here.

And so what happens on Smackdown tomorrow?  Everyone walked out tonight on Raw, but they'll just be good Lil Jimmys and work on Smackdown?
well i haven't watched smackdown in a while i only read the spoilers but it seems he's not as "hands on" with smackdown as he is on raw. but the complaints at the end were mostly about raw and ppv's. and the walking out stuff doesn't mean they're literally walking out of the company just that they don't think he's the right person for the job.......

I like that things are slowed down, but what exactly is it building to?  We're not talking about a match.  Not a match.  Not a match.  We're talking about an angle for control of the company between Vince McMahon and HHH.  Not a match.  An angle.
HHH hasn't been quite as involved on Smackdown, but he's still there on the show every single week.

I don't know, I'm just pretty jaded with the WWE product right now.  It's really hard to get me excited with MNF and playoff baseball going on.

Why did you plagiarize Allen Iverson in your first paragraph 4W...

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by hymen man

6113551a470531fdf77c214b73a87236f8e6060.gif
laugh.gif
props deek i see you worked really hard on that promo cuse you had to edit it 4 times to get it right

Watched the last segment again. These were the people missing that have been on Raw/Smackdown/NXT/Superstars as of late:

Brodus Clay
CM Punk
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Johnny Curtis
Justin Gabriel
John Cena
Randy Orton
Sheamus
Mason Ryan
Ted DiBiase
Trent Barreta
Tyson Kidd
Yoshi Tatsu
Kelly Kelly

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

UPDATED NTSeries Teams

NTDown

1. VeintiSiete (Captain)
2. YardFather

NTRaw

1. 4Wrestling (Captain)

both teams must be fillled out by halloween at 11: 55 PM ET
The 1st pick for Team Raw will be announced tonight.

WWE Hall of Famer Kevin Von Erich took to twitter following the Hell In A
Cell pay-view-view and expressed his discontent for the use of the Cell;
“The WWE supercard last night was bad. The cage used to be for the blow off to a
big feud. Now they use it to set up the next TV taping.Sad"

He went on to blast current World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry and former
WWE Superstar Chris Jericho:

"Texas has produced some great talent…………….. Mark Henry is not one of
them. Damn he is boring. Texas produced great talent like @ShawnMichaels_ .
Although he was a real jerk as a human being. Undertaker is a true
pro."

@WadeBarrett is a guy who would have fit in great in the old
territory days.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

It was the b faces and all of the heels.

which pretty much tells you whats gonna happen next....

Didn't realize it until after I heard it, but Kelly and Eve weren't out there either.  God knows they are top faces that needed to be protected.

http://www.pwinsider.com/
PWInsider.com is reporting that The Great Khali is
likely done with WWE as an active wrestler after being wrote out off television
this past week following a storyline injury inflicted by World Heavyweight
Champion Mark Henry. The report notes that  Khali’s contract is soon to exprire
and the feeling backstage is he will not be returning anytime soon, if ever.
Khali will likely head back to India and focus on his acting career while
maintaining a relationship with WWE Studios.

Khali made his television debut on the 7, April 2006 edition of SmackDown
attacking The Undertaker. Khali would go on to win the World Heavyweight
Champion on the  20, July 2007 edition of SmackDown.
Last night on Twitter Tyson Kidd posted the following tweet regarding the
Sin Cara vs. Sin Cara match at the Hell In A Cell Pay-Per-View:  "Best part
about being either Sin Cara? Having the mask means you don't have to show your
face after that performance."

Originally Posted by KingJay718

WWE Hall of Famer Kevin Von Erich took to twitter following the Hell In A
Cell pay-view-view and expressed his discontent for the use of the Cell;
“The WWE supercard last night was bad. The cage used to be for the blow off to a
big feud. Now they use it to set up the next TV taping.Sad"

He went on to blast current World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry and former
WWE Superstar Chris Jericho:

"Texas has produced some great talent…………….. Mark Henry is not one of
them. Damn he is boring. Texas produced great talent like @ShawnMichaels_ .
Although he was a real jerk as a human being. Undertaker is a true
pro."

@WadeBarrett is a guy who would have fit in great in the old
territory days.

I have a feeling Sheamus will be in the Survivor Series match with HHH, Cena, etc etc

I think Punk will face Del Rio for the title.

Cody Rhodes reveals who he believes tarnished the Intercontinental Title cody is that dude
pimp.gif

- While it may appear to some that WWE has halted CM Punk’s push or put him on the backburner, sources say that is not the case. WWE officials were very surprised at new merchandise numbers for Punk. Punk is now one of the company’s top sellers and is neck-and-neck with John Cena. In one demographic, likely males, Punk is on pace to pass Cena in sales.

Because of Punk’s success coming out of the summer storylines, WWE officials are now actively looking for ways to monetize him. WWE Studios are looking for projects that Punk could star in and there is talk of doing a CM Punk book, in part because the company hasn’t had many books lined up as of late. There are also plans to release more Punk merchandise soon. Punk is also planned to be a bigger part of WWE programming and pay-per-views going into 2012. Word is that the company will be going “full blown

- While it may appear to some that WWE has halted CM Punk’s push or put him on the backburner, sources say that is not the case. WWE officials were very surprised at new merchandise numbers for Punk. Punk is now one of the company’s top sellers and is neck-and-neck with John Cena. In one demographic, likely males, Punk is on pace to pass Cena in sales.

Because of Punk’s success coming out of the summer storylines, WWE officials are now actively looking for ways to monetize him. WWE Studios are looking for projects that Punk could star in and there is talk of doing a CM Punk book, in part because the company hasn’t had many books lined up as of late. There are also plans to release more Punk merchandise soon. Punk is also planned to be a bigger part of WWE programming and pay-per-views going into 2012. Word is that the company will be going “full blown

http://peep-game.niketalk.yuku.com/

Peep Game

off_line.gif
128 Points

MVP.png

It's nice to see theDEEK has a gimmick. I had him pegged as one of the no gimmick having bottom feeders on NTRaw. So I was wrong, you are NOT curtain jerkin with hymen, you just take up the same amount the the COO does during his tirades. Problem is, no one has to listen to you. It's funny to see though that the creative staff started backpeddling with NTseries cause the "A"-show was gettin cold feet. They still wanna find a way to have it's "flagship" show not look like a bunch of over the hill broke down "legends", nor the Power Plant stars that the really are. Regardless of the how the roster spots get filled for NTseries, people know who the franchise stars are, and the rest of you know where you stand. 
mvp.jpg

Spoiler [+]
inebuh.gif
sigpic199662_1.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

It was the b faces and all of the heels.

which pretty much tells you whats gonna happen next....

Aother predictable feud in which the McMahons and HHH go over.............

The one person HHH put over turned out to be a sociopathic child killing nutcase......................think about it................

- Brodus Clay was trending worldwide on Twitter last night after his vignette aired on RAW. Word is that Clay, who is currently a SmackDown Superstar, will be receiving a decent push on the RAW brand soon. Since the August 2nd WWE Superstars tapings, Clay has won 9 matches on the show over local wrestlers, as well as several RAW and SmackDown dark matches.

Back
Top Bottom