Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

Cole acting like Henry doesn't do the splash in everyone of his matches.

Last edited:
Yo I am mad about how they did Booker dirty back in like 05 with HHH. But I love how dude has a consistent role on WWE tv. I used to cut Television Championships out of paper and wear them around during his matches when I was like 7 or 8 :smokin

Yo I am mad about how they did Booker dirty back in like 05 with HHH. But I love how dude has a consistent role on WWE tv. I used to cut Television Championships out of paper and wear them around during his matches when I was like 7 or 8 :smokin

I think you meant 03 :lol:

Emma and Paige on Tweet talking about they can't wait for their turn on the main roster. FOR WHAT? You can't wait to be part of THIS nonsense? They won't respect your talent up there man.

Don't give a damn about Cena but his entrance is still so powerful man

Oh @WWENXT exists? About damn time @WWE tells the viewing audience that they can watch @WWENXT on @hulu_support

And a new friggin shirt. I'm tired of seeing those wings, flags, heart and star. :smh:

:lol: I have no idea what his shirt even means. I always think that and that he needs a new shirt everytime I see him in one

Speaking of old and faded shirts. Where has Christian been?!

Back
Top Bottom