Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

Also, now that Woods is on the roster...is there really a need for Kofi anymore?

Yeah I was talking about Miz and Morrison, JRA

The Dirt Sheet was comedy

And you know I'm right, Peep :lol:

Last edited:
Also, now that Woods is on the roster...is there really a need for Kofi anymore?

Nope. :lol:

Kofi is on the roster is to be a transitional IC/US Champion, and put on an alright match while doing it. That's the only role he's ever served. I don't see why Woods couldn't fill that role. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: Basically.

And Woods actually has a personality. And his whole 90's throwback gimmick is more relatable.

Nope. :lol:

Kofi is on the roster is to be a transitional IC/US Champion, and put on an alright match while doing it. That's the only role he's ever served. I don't see why Woods couldn't fill that role. :lol:

No, he's implying that Kofi was the "athletic, flashy black guy" that Vince always has on the roster... Flash Funk, Shelton Benjamin, Kofi, Koko b Ware, now Xavier... He always has that type of guy around....

No, he's implying that Kofi was the "athletic, flashy black guy" that Vince always has on the roster... Flash Funk, Shelton Benjamin, Kofi, Koko b Ware, now Xavier... He always has that type of guy around....

Well that's part of it. He was right, though.

I know being the athletic black entertainer was part of what DFly meant, Iust added a little extra. :lol:

They should repackage kofi with Prince Nana as his manager.

Last edited:
I know being the athletic black entertainer was part of what DFly meant, Iust added a little extra. :lol:

They should repackage kofi with Prince Nana as his manager.

That would be PERFECT imo.

Speaking of perfect..

2yoe5hc.gif

2ytxqgm.gif

Last edited:
Who was you fav post Attitude Era tag teams?

MNM was the **** :pimp: :pimp:

:pimp:

Who was you fav post Attitude Era tag teams?

MNM was the **** :pimp: :pimp:

:pimp:

World's Greatest Tag Team

MNM

Miz & Morrison

London & Kendrick

Rated RKO

Jerishow

Usos

The Shield

not related but they'd be crazy to not team up Neville from NXT with Bourne.

Last edited:
Ok so who is going to survivor series?

I'll be there and probably try to go to the fours after to watch the end of the pats game

Last edited:
I'll be at SS.

Anyone know solid bar near TD Garden that I can watch Giants game beforehand?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom