Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

Remember when Punk got hurt during his reign? He missed a PPV and they just made do without him until he came back

Okay seriously...does anyone know if Raw has a new person that controls the placement of commercial breaks?

The way they made Bryan an afterthought tonight has once again ruined Raw for me tonight.

If he was just a popular guy on the roster, MAYBE. But he's your ******* WWE World Heavyweight Champion.  And he comes out 45 minutes into the show to announce he's having surgery and will be out of action.

Too many commercial breaks. I hate that **!+ so much. And Usos have been on an L streak. Are Rowan and Harper gonna take the tag straps?

I finally put my finger on it. Luke Harper's facial expressions/head movements/speed remind me of the Great Muta's NWA run.

The WWE brings up Bruiser Brody? Cool

The way they made Bryan an afterthought tonight has once again ruined Raw for me tonight.

If he was just a popular guy on the roster, MAYBE. But he's your ******* WWE World Heavyweight Champion.  And he comes out 45 minutes into the show to announce he's having surgery and will be out of action.
Maybe that man needs to walk out like Chick Magnet as well. Outright disrespectful how he is treated

Maybe there will be another segment to let us know what the status of the title will be.

Probably not though.

Really King?!?!?

"...I wonder what his mother looks like....probably the result of a conjugal visit..."

:smh:

Last edited:
I hope he doesn't relinquish it. Austin didn't relinquish it when Booker injured
him at KOR '01.

It was Benoit that injured his neck at KOR not Austin and he was out for a year.

I think I Austin only got a minor back injury that he was able to work through.

Last edited:
Seeing people talking on Twitter about Alicia Fox actually quitting.  I think it's just marks talking.  Haven't seen anyone actually report it.

Seeing people talking on Twitter about Alicia Fox actually quitting.  I think it's just marks talking.  Haven't seen anyone actually report it.

Only thing I would miss is her Northern Lights. Def not her weave or fake knee/stomps.

Maybe there will be another segment to let us know what the status of the title will be.

Probably not though.
If it's anything involving Kane, I'd rather Bryan just disappear after the first segment.

Back
Top Bottom