Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

"When Jews get successful they will help their people & some of the African Americans they don't wanna help anybody" Sterling

they had to have Bryan come out and say he's having surgery???

they couldn't incorporate it into a story or build to something?

why is creative so lazy?

Maaaan this sucks.

I love the guy but they can't just have the biggest title sitting on a recovering wrestler. It needs to be vacated if he's gonna be out for any substantial amount of time.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW YOUR WORLD CHAMPION GOING OUT FOR SURGERY AND GIVING UP THE TITLE IS A MIDDLE OF THE HOUR AFTERTHOUGHT SEGMENT.

How serious is this neck injury?
I hope it's kayfab; don't want him to relinquish the strap
tired.gif
I hope he doesn't relinquish it. Austin didn't relinquish it when Booker injured
him at KOR '01.
Daniel Bryan isn't Steve Austin

If this is legit, what do they do with the belt?? Orton and Batista are tied up with Evolution and Shield. Cena with Bray. You gotta get Brock on the horn; restructure a deal get him back. SummerSlam have Bryan return for "Daniel vs. Goliath(Lesnar)"

Son if they knew he had a neck injury... why the hell did they have him look as weak as they did last week? That's gonna be our last impression of Bryan? Him running away from Kane? Terrible man.

If this is legit, what do they do with the belt?? Orton and Batista are tied up with Evolution and Shield. Cena with Bray. You gotta get Brock on the horn; restructure a deal get him back. SummerSlam have Bryan return for "Daniel vs. Goliath(Lesnar)"
CM Punk return!!!

Definitely see the strap going to Lesnar

Jk, Punk returning is not gonna happen haha

Lesnar definitely not getting the strap. He wrestles only a handful of shows a year. They can't have a part time champ

Honestly hope Cena gets the belt and the Brock gets his win back at Summerfest.  I wouldn't care if the champion is a part timer.  It's only since the Attitude Era that the champ has to be on TV every week.

Put a rocket on Cesaro's back and put the title on him until Bryan returns to win it back.

Problem solved.

I read that the surgery isn't super serious. 3-5 week recovery time. 

Last edited:
Lesnar definitely not getting the strap. He wrestles only a handful of shows a year. They can't have a part time champ

If anything, they should've had Brock wash Bryan instead of Kane, vacate the belts :smile:\), give Brock more money for him to make more appearances and win the title, then demolish people for 4-5 PPVs and lose it to Bryan making a comeback.

Back
Top Bottom