Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

Had a lot of fun at the ROH/NJPW show last night

It was very cool seeing guys from NJPW that i thought i would never see live

Never watched total divas. Is it worth watching?? Like legitimately?
I don't watch it religiously. If nothing's on and it's on then it's cool. Although it is scripted, but so is everything else on tv besides sports. And sometimes I wonder about that too. :frown: it's interesting to see what little behind the scenes info they choose to divulge.

Never watched total divas. Is it worth watching?? Like legitimately?

A lot of times I'm more entertained by Total Divas than Raw. It's also pretty sad that Total Divas "storylines" are better than Raws, which is why they make them overlap

Just watched TD..While I've always said that BryanBella is better looking than CenaBella, after this show I might have to change teams..BryBella's chest is pretty much gross to look at..Them tittays is so flat, and that sternum makes it look like she got "wash board" abs glued to her chest..But at least Nattie's corny *** is still lookin' sexy..It's a shame that Naomi's thick self couldn't make it to Mexico cause she would've made all them chicks insanely jealous..

So after all the *****in' to Cena about gettin' married.. he doesn't even know she's been married before?

:smh: I know it's just a show but ...shh like that man :lol:

Last edited:

The same KiLLaBapi.

ROH Show was sweet man. Just a few notes.

1. My man "UltraLiger" (fake Liger dude), was funny all nigh. Watching him all night and imagining, "What if Liger was doing this" made him somewhat entertaining. He was standing behind me in line and ROH went back there, grabbed him and took him up front. Next thing I know he was sitting front row. Good stuff ROH.

His account: https://twitter.com/UltraLiger
His pics: https://twitter.com/UltraLiger

2. Let me say this and get this out of the way. It is so annoying how a lot of these fans conducted themselves. Does there need to be a chant for everything done? It gets to the point where it is annoying because you should chant when people do things above/beyond the norm right? Really annoying. And the dude sitting next to me started 50% of those chants.

3. The end of the Liger match was a disappointment. He tapped after that 2nd Figure Four. I was really like WTF man.

4. There were 500 Superkicks done last night. 300 done by the Young Bucks.

5. Speaking of the Young Bucks, their match vs reDragon was the match of the night. reDragon really stole the show, I have to look up some of their old stuff. Dudes impressed me a lot. Young Bucks had some nice moments as well.

6. Tanahashi's High Fly Flow to the outside of the ring as a thing of beauty.

7. Good to see my man Liger live. Both of them.

8. Was wild being around so many wrestling nerds. Dude's sitting behind me were discussing the Great Sasuke and how he never took his mask off for any political appearances. They had a lot of convos that I was eavesdropping on. Only at an indy show

9. Got to see an Okada dropkick. Never a complaint there. That 3 match wasn't much though.

10. Steen/Nakaura was solid.

Overall, good show. Probably the best wrestling show I have ever been to. My mind just has a hard time adjusting to indy wrestling. So many big moves done and people kicking out of them doesn't sit well with me. But they have their formula, who am I? I would like to see things toned down just a tad. Young dudes killing themselves, for what?

But yea man. I want to see the telecast.

KiLLa and DC, where did you guys sit? I got in around 7 for the dark match on the upper balcony right side.

What belt was "Ultra LIger" wearing? I have to agree with some points with you DC, got annoying when people would just chant to say something. Had some guys talking about PWG behind me telling their friends about Jado and Gedo being bookers in NJPW. Would've liked to have seen them in their prime.

Steen's powerbomb to Nakamura on the apron was brutal!

Cool seeing Liger do his Shotei, and Cole actually countering it earlier in their match. Wanted to see his running Liger bomb.

reDRagon/Young Bucks was my match of the night, and DC wasnt lying about the superkicks.

The 3 way for the IWGP title was better than I had expected. I read that the announcers were saying how the NJ wrestlers had to adjust to the small ring. Maybe all the indpendent rings are like that. Okada still got some air in his dropkick late in the match. AJ's springboard firebird splash was awesome!

Will their be more participation by NJ wrestlers for Best in the World in BK?

Also, why no cross promotional work with PWG? Dont watch it much but do know that Steen, Cole, and the Young Bucks are in a group together. Would there ever be any acknowledgement on that?

The same KiLLaBapi.

ROH Show was sweet man. Just a few notes.

1. My man "UltraLiger" (fake Liger dude), was funny all nigh. Watching him all night and imagining, "What if Liger was doing this" made him somewhat entertaining. He was standing behind me in line and ROH went back there, grabbed him and took him up front. Next thing I know he was sitting front row. Good stuff ROH.

His account: https://twitter.com/UltraLiger
His pics: https://twitter.com/UltraLiger

2. Let me say this and get this out of the way. It is so annoying how a lot of these fans conducted themselves. Does there need to be a chant for everything done? It gets to the point where it is annoying because you should chant when people do things above/beyond the norm right? Really annoying. And the dude sitting next to me started 50% of those chants.

3. The end of the Liger match was a disappointment. He tapped after that 2nd Figure Four. I was really like WTF man.

4. There were 500 Superkicks done last night. 300 done by the Young Bucks.

5. Speaking of the Young Bucks, their match vs reDragon was the match of the night. reDragon really stole the show, I have to look up some of their old stuff. Dudes impressed me a lot. Young Bucks had some nice moments as well.

6. Tanahashi's High Fly Flow to the outside of the ring as a thing of beauty.

7. Good to see my man Liger live. Both of them.

8. Was wild being around so many wrestling nerds. Dude's sitting behind me were discussing the Great Sasuke and how he never took his mask off for any political appearances. They had a lot of convos that I was eavesdropping on. Only at an indy show

9. Got to see an Okada dropkick. Never a complaint there. That 3 match wasn't much though.

10. Steen/Nakaura was solid.

Overall, good show. Probably the best wrestling show I have ever been to. My mind just has a hard time adjusting to indy wrestling. So many big moves done and people kicking out of them doesn't sit well with me. But they have their formula, who am I? I would like to see things toned down just a tad. Young dudes killing themselves, for what?

But yea man. I want to see the telecast.

KiLLa and DC, where did you guys sit? I got in around 7 for the dark match on the upper balcony right side.

What belt was "Ultra LIger" wearing? I have to agree with some points with you DC, got annoying when people would just chant to say something. Had some guys talking about PWG behind me telling their friends about Jado and Gedo being bookers in NJPW. Would've liked to have seen them in their prime.

Steen's powerbomb to Nakamura on the apron was brutal!

Cool seeing Liger do his Shotei, and Cole actually countering it earlier in their match. Wanted to see his running Liger bomb.

reDRagon/Young Bucks was my match of the night, and DC wasnt lying about the superkicks.

The 3 way for the IWGP title was better than I had expected. I read that the announcers were saying how the NJ wrestlers had to adjust to the small ring. Maybe all the indpendent rings are like that. Okada still got some air in his dropkick late in the match. AJ's springboard firebird splash was awesome!

Will their be more participation by NJ wrestlers for Best in the World in BK?

Also, why no cross promotional work with PWG? Dont watch it much but do know that Steen, Cole, and the Young Bucks are in a group together. Would there ever be any acknowledgement on that?

Pwg is like it's own little Island.. Stuff that happens there, don't necessarily happen other places lol...

^Completely agreed, and I feel like that's her actual personality and not a character.

Paige getting down with her bad self

tumblr_n5qjsrfS2g1rbj206o1_250.gif
tumblr_n5qjsrfS2g1rbj206o2_250.gif
tumblr_n5qjsrfS2g1rbj206o3_250.gif
tumblr_n5qjsrfS2g1rbj206o4_250.gif

Paige out here showing the potential
View media item 961039

Just watched TD..While I've always said that BryanBella is better looking than CenaBella, after this show I might have to change teams..BryBella's chest is pretty much gross to look at..Them tittays is so flat, and that sternum makes it look like she got "wash board" abs glued to her chest..But at least Nattie's corny *** is still lookin' sexy..It's a shame that Naomi's thick self couldn't make it to Mexico cause she would've made all them chicks insanely jealous..

I'll never forgive Aksana for that :smh: Naomi would've stunted on all of them

I don't want to laugh at the Brie comment, but :rofl: it's true

View media item 978963

Damn, kinda shocked they signed Willie.

Gotta wonder if that means DC's crush Big E's days are numbered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom